Yves Saint Laurent Effet Faux Cils Cream Eyeliner

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

on 8/21/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's like applying colored silk to your eyelids. The staying power is terrific and they do not irritate my sensitive eyes. The lightweight case is easy on the eye and ready to travel with me wherever I go. I now have two colors--Cherry Black was my first, and since it still applies as if new after almost a year, I picked up Jade Black for days I want to up my game face and perhaps add some Mrs. Robinson allure. This makes the ritual of applying eyeliner an almost sensual experience (when I have time!) They got this one right. Highly recommend.

on 5/20/2013 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Thoroughly enjoying this product. I bought the Jade Green and the navy blue (forgot name).

I have a difficult time with gel liners but will not give up on them either. This one applies like a dream, very soft. The colors are elegant. the packaging.. meh, they all come in some form of pot which unless closed very carefully will give you a dried up product in short order.
The coverage is excellent and they draw a very defined line. So far I have not had any problem with messy tear duct leakage. I have to remove with Bifacil not because they are entirely waterproof, but because I don't like to tug at my eyelids.

I did not purchase the black because I have quite a few from many other lines and black is the most simplistic color around.

on 1/16/2013 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Fabulous product. I have ashy black, which is a deep graphite shade. It applies like a dream, lasts all day (I set it with a dab of powder), and removes easily. What more can you ask for from a cream liner?