FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

on 9/16/2016 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

BEST MASCARA EVER!
I use the waterproof version and I promise you it does not move one bit. I can rub my eyes and it will be still be intact. Even gone for a run with it on. Only problem with this is that you have to use a good eye makeup remover to get it off.
It holds a curl pretty well but I have stubbornly straight lashes so they start to fall throughout the day but this still holds them better than any other mascara I've tried.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first Japanese mascara I've ever used and it makes me want to try more. Why? Because it's truly waterproof. I live in an area where it's hot and humid most of the year and this stuff doesn't flake or smear. It's also very easy to remove at the end of the day. I will give it a lot of credit for staying power but it doesn't give my lashes the boost it needs. I have the typical short and thin Asian lashes and this just provides a bit of lengthening. It does nothing at all for volumizing. It helps hold a curl a bit but not much. I won't rebuy this especially not at the high price but I still recommend it for people who may already have long and thick lashes but just want something smear resistant.