FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black
FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

I have to write an amazing review for this product. I had not discovered a mascara that would NOT SMUDGE on me ever, until I met this mascara. For reference, I've tried the Maybelline One-by-One and the Max Factor False Lash Effect and those both smudged terribly. I thought that there was nothing that could do the trick.

I then tried Blinc Mascara and sure, this mascara did not smudge and it "tubed" my lashes but it did NOTHING for my lashes - no volume or length.

Within this mascara are little black flecks that attach to your lashes every time you apply it. Thus, giving you both length and volume. This mascara IS expensive, but it is the only one that does NOT smudge, my biggest gripe. Being able to find a mascara that does not smudge with my oily lids that ALSO gives length AND volume -- don't know what more I could ask for.

I'm on my 4th tube of this mascara. I wish I could use other regular non-tubing mascaras for for some reason they all seem to smudge on me. I use this mascara over Clinique lash primer and often another mascara (Buxom, Smashbox Hyperlash, fresh, etc) and I always get long, curly lashes at the end. It seems like a lot of mascara in the end, but I apply the primer and first mascara with a very light hand.

Fairydrops helps me "set" my mascara and prevents smudging. My mascara stays on all day and in hot and humid weather or after swimming, instead of running down my face, the mascara simply flakes or comes off in tubes--way better and easier to clean off than raccoon eyes.

I have no problem with the brush at all. When the tube of mascara hits the 2-3 month mark it gets clumpy/too fibery and doesn't work as well, but that's about the time you're supposed to get a new tube anyway. I think I use the brush incorrectly...instead of applying the mascara by having the brush curve towards my lashes, I do it the other way. It works for me, and seems to be better than the "correct" way.

I have also used this alone and get good results but prefer to use it over primer and another mascara. Yes it adds up, but for my difficult lashes, I'm very happy to have found something that works well for me, even if it means doing a few extra steps and using a couple of extra products.