FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

4.5

on 5/25/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara so much. I look for volume and thickening in mascaras, and this one delivers fabulously on both. It's a fiber mascara, very dark black, and waterproof. The brush is kind of weird and curvy, I don't think the bulbs do anything in particular but it works.
The stopper in the bottle doesn't quite remove all of the gunk on the wand, so you'll want to scrape it off a bit before you apply to avoid clumps. I still use a lash comb afterward because I like separation, and the fibers take some finagling to get just right. So, application takes a bit more effort than usual, but I think it's worth it.
This is my go-to going out, bold, femme fatale mascara. It doesn't flake, fade, or smudge on me. I actually like the flashy packaging, it's distinctive and there's nothing else like it in my mascara bin. It's on the expensive side but for me it's completely worth it, I'd absolutely recommend this and buy it again myself.

on 1/4/2013 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

One of my favorite mascaras. It curls your lashes in a beautiful way. It gives me both volume and length, and my lashes look really bold after just two coats. My only complain is that it seems to flake after a few hours. Wish they could improve their formula.