FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

on 11/9/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I loved this mascara, but I don't know where to buy it now that Sephora no longer carries it. Understand that I am rarely satisfied with a mascara, but Scandel Queen is as close to perfect I've ever experienced. It is jet black, provides crazy curling volume that stays all day, lengthens, and comes off easily with soap and water. I believe the secret is the crazy three bump brush plus the formula that keeps lashes just stiff enough to hold curl. This stuff is amazing!

on 1/4/2013 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

One of my favorite mascaras. It curls your lashes in a beautiful way. It gives me both volume and length, and my lashes look really bold after just two coats. My only complain is that it seems to flake after a few hours. Wish they could improve their formula.

on 8/3/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So this mascara was my next product on my mascara quest and I'm quite pleased. It doesn't run when working out, but it comes off easily in the shower. Gives big voluptuous lashes. The brush is a bit difficult to use at first however once I got the hang of it, it yielded good results. I take off one star because I need to use a lash comb it minimize clumping.

----
Taking off a star. I've been using this mascara for a bit longer now and its clump city! Its waterproof formula is amazing since it comes off easily, but even with a lash comb its difficult not to end up looking like you have 3 or 4 giant eyelashes.