FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

3.9

on 9/7/2018 4:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is my ride or die waterproof mascara. Finally a decent volume mascara that stays put whatever you throw at it. Its really black, it’s glossy, it volumises and lengthens to infinity and beyond. And it has caring ingredients to boot, there is nothing on my mascara wish list that this mascara doesn’t have. Well, maybe availability... I have to buy it online at Beauty Bay or Cult Beauty, which unfortunately enables me to purchase other expensive stuff there ;)...

on 3/7/2018 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is dope. I have long eyelashes but fairly sparse and straight, this mascara adds length and gives them a great curl. Its nice and black, relatively volumizing and gives great coverage without clumping my lashes together. The first time i used it i was really impressed, it does everything it claims to do on the packaging. Ive already decided i will stock up on more tubes while i am visiting hong kong. At 120hkd/$19 aud the pricing is standard and for the quality of the product i think its great value.
I love also that it is a tubing mascara as it is so much easier to completely remove! Taking off normal mascara is a pain in the butt and i find it never fully comes off, tubing mascaras are the way forward!

on 2/1/2018 1:15:00 AM

Good waterproof mascara that separates lashes and holds curl. It also lasted a long time before it started to dry out. I probably won’t repurchase because it’s too hard to find.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The brush is innovative and gives me a very sweet but made up look (makes me think this is intended for Lolita fashion). It's seems to curl lengthen and volumize well and it doesn't define badly either. I've yet to find anything I consider perfect but this one is quite good. The packaging is cute too. My gripe is I always have to wipe the brush off as it collects to much product, I think a smaller hole in the top of the tube would make this mascara better.

on 3/19/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

gave me lots of length, however I am an Asian chick that has naturally straight lashes. this mascara DID NOT help me keep a curl. my lashes all came down straight even though I gave them a good curl already. returned and got the Lancme hypnose drama mascara, and am in love with it :)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my first high-end mascara and I was pleasantly surprised. I have Asian lashes and my monolids weigh them down. It gave me length and thickened quite a bit. The packaging is beautiful! I might rebuy this but if I find a better one I may abandon this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great at giving me length! i'm amazed at how long my lashes look.
can clump a bit if put too many coats (>3).
not the best at giving me volume.
maybe it's because of the fibers but i find it hard to take off, i had to pull the fibers off my lashes.
adorable packaging =)
i got it from the sephora sampler, and would never pay full price for any high-end mascara

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just bought this tonight after reading all the reviews. I am Caucasian, but I have short to normal length eyelashes that are pin straight and very hard to hold a curl. I figured I would give the Japanese mascara a try. I've used Fiberwig in the past and liked it, but wanted to try something new. So I got the Fairydrops. The brush is a little funky looking and gathers mascara in the grooves of it causing clumps. This mascara definitely adds length, but it clumps and makes my eyelashes look spider-ey :( I am super bummed! I was really excited to give this a try. Sadly, I will be returning this tomorrow and getting my trust old fiberwig!