FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first Japanese mascara I've ever used and it makes me want to try more. Why? Because it's truly waterproof. I live in an area where it's hot and humid most of the year and this stuff doesn't flake or smear. It's also very easy to remove at the end of the day. I will give it a lot of credit for staying power but it doesn't give my lashes the boost it needs. I have the typical short and thin Asian lashes and this just provides a bit of lengthening. It does nothing at all for volumizing. It helps hold a curl a bit but not much. I won't rebuy this especially not at the high price but I still recommend it for people who may already have long and thick lashes but just want something smear resistant.

on 8/21/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this mascara. It's one of the "tubing" mascaras, so it takes a little finesse to apply. This is the ONLY mascara I have found that lasts all day without smudging on me...and it rinses off with just warm water.

Only two drawbacks: it's expensive ($24 at Sephora), and it dries out quickly. I have been able to stretch mine out a little by adding visene to the tube, but it only gets me a few more wears.

Overall, a great mascara though.