FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Cera Alba, Cera Microcristallina, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dextrin Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Iron Oxides, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Isostearate, Panthenol, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Synthetic Wax, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate.

on 9/7/2018 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is my ride or die waterproof mascara. Finally a decent volume mascara that stays put whatever you throw at it. Its really black, it’s glossy, it volumises and lengthens to infinity and beyond. And it has caring ingredients to boot, there is nothing on my mascara wish list that this mascara doesn’t have. Well, maybe availability... I have to buy it online at Beauty Bay or Cult Beauty, which unfortunately enables me to purchase other expensive stuff there ;)...

on 3/7/2018 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is dope. I have long eyelashes but fairly sparse and straight, this mascara adds length and gives them a great curl. Its nice and black, relatively volumizing and gives great coverage without clumping my lashes together. The first time i used it i was really impressed, it does everything it claims to do on the packaging. Ive already decided i will stock up on more tubes while i am visiting hong kong. At 120hkd/$19 aud the pricing is standard and for the quality of the product i think its great value.
I love also that it is a tubing mascara as it is so much easier to completely remove! Taking off normal mascara is a pain in the butt and i find it never fully comes off, tubing mascaras are the way forward!

on 9/16/2016 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

BEST MASCARA EVER!
I use the waterproof version and I promise you it does not move one bit. I can rub my eyes and it will be still be intact. Even gone for a run with it on. Only problem with this is that you have to use a good eye makeup remover to get it off.
It holds a curl pretty well but I have stubbornly straight lashes so they start to fall throughout the day but this still holds them better than any other mascara I've tried.

on 11/25/2014 7:55:00 AM

I was upset when Sephora stopped carrying this product. I recently ordered from the Fairy Drop website, to my surprise, it came in the mail the next day! So happy to have my beloved mascara again. Seriously best mascara ever! I've tried them all and nothing compares.

on 11/9/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I loved this mascara, but I don't know where to buy it now that Sephora no longer carries it. Understand that I am rarely satisfied with a mascara, but Scandel Queen is as close to perfect I've ever experienced. It is jet black, provides crazy curling volume that stays all day, lengthens, and comes off easily with soap and water. I believe the secret is the crazy three bump brush plus the formula that keeps lashes just stiff enough to hold curl. This stuff is amazing!

I love the brush. It makes it so easy to apply. I have really long, fairly thick lashes so I can't say that I look for a mascara to give me drama. The thing I love about this mascara is that it doesn't flake or transfer on eyelids and that is remarkable because I have oily eyelids. Rich black glossy color too. Plus does not clump.

on 9/17/2014 9:07:00 PM

THIS is seriously the best mascara EVER. When I first bought it, I loved it, then would try something new and realize how horrible that was compared to fairy drops. Now I know to never stray from it ! It is the only mascara that has ever actually curled my lashes/held the curl. No smudging (although it flakes a bit... but thats way better IMO). I think its perfect for asian eyes or "short" eyes due to the curve being too small for caucasian people with giant eyes. highly recommended!!

on 5/26/2013 3:16:00 AM

I adore this mascara and was crushed to find out that Sephora stopped carrying it. First of all, yay cute packaging! The brush is super soft and applies very well without clumping up my lashes. It's hard to explain but i like the way the mascara shapes my eyelashes. It does lengthen and add volume but also somehow organizes my lashes into an attractive shape. I have Asian eyelashes and some of them just seem to grow down but after curling and using this mascara, they look awesome! After maybe 3 months, the formula got a little clumpy so I bought another one. Not a big deal since I replace my eye products fairly often due to germ-phobia. :) I do have to note that there are several different mascaras from Fairydrops and they are all different. I ordered the Platinum Film Type mascara online and it wasn't the same at all.

on 5/25/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara so much. I look for volume and thickening in mascaras, and this one delivers fabulously on both. It's a fiber mascara, very dark black, and waterproof. The brush is kind of weird and curvy, I don't think the bulbs do anything in particular but it works.
The stopper in the bottle doesn't quite remove all of the gunk on the wand, so you'll want to scrape it off a bit before you apply to avoid clumps. I still use a lash comb afterward because I like separation, and the fibers take some finagling to get just right. So, application takes a bit more effort than usual, but I think it's worth it.
This is my go-to going out, bold, femme fatale mascara. It doesn't flake, fade, or smudge on me. I actually like the flashy packaging, it's distinctive and there's nothing else like it in my mascara bin. It's on the expensive side but for me it's completely worth it, I'd absolutely recommend this and buy it again myself.

I have to write an amazing review for this product. I had not discovered a mascara that would NOT SMUDGE on me ever, until I met this mascara. For reference, I've tried the Maybelline One-by-One and the Max Factor False Lash Effect and those both smudged terribly. I thought that there was nothing that could do the trick.

I then tried Blinc Mascara and sure, this mascara did not smudge and it "tubed" my lashes but it did NOTHING for my lashes - no volume or length.

Within this mascara are little black flecks that attach to your lashes every time you apply it. Thus, giving you both length and volume. This mascara IS expensive, but it is the only one that does NOT smudge, my biggest gripe. Being able to find a mascara that does not smudge with my oily lids that ALSO gives length AND volume -- don't know what more I could ask for.