Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser

2.7

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Kaolin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/ Lemon Fruit Extract, PEEG-14M, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Methylisothiaszolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Fmla.

I got this cleanser from Kiehls showroom in Dubai mall. A sales rep tested my skin type & suggested this. I have heard lots of good reviews about kiehls so I tried it. I don't have any idea when I am gonna finish this tube. When I applied it & washed my face, my skin got really tight and uncomfy. It strips of all the oil from the skin. If you have too much oily skin you can try. But make sure use a tiny amount of the cream. Spending 100Dhs for a cream like this is not what I expected.

I was recommended this by a SA but it unfortunately wasnt my cup of tea. I didnt like the smell, kind of reminded me of instant ramen cup noodles? Lol and second it didnt lather. It did gave me a squeeky clean feeling but i can get that with a bar of soap. I have oily t zone and normal cheeks and this felt a bit drying to me and i think it gave me tiny bumps on my chin while trying this my skin got worse than it already was. Never again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far one of the best cleansers out there. I have re-purchased this a number of times. I have oily skin and this cleanses my skin and removed makeup. I don't feel that it strips my skin and it is not too harsh. Obviously this is not a heavy pore cleaning cleanser, but you won't find that in any cleanser. You will have to do a regular mask to clean your pores.

I can't believe the bad reviews. I have some what oily skin and find this great. Haven't had a breakout since I start using it 6 months ago. Face feels really clean after and it lathers great

Sorry Kiehl's but I agree with all the negative reviews here. If you use a toner after this you will see so much dirt... isn't the point of a cleanser to at least remove most of it? If it was packed with skin-nourishing ingredients then maybe I'd give 2 stars but this really isn't worth the price.
I do not trust the reviews on their website at all...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily face, purchased this product because on the package it says it would leave the skin clean without over-stripping, well, that's everyone wants for a good facial cleanser. However, it turns out this product won't clean my face thoroughly, I can still scratch out white sebum on my nose after cleaning, what's worse, it gives a tight and dry feeling afterwards. Won't use it any more, as I don't want to waste it, I am now using it on my body like shower gel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this, it keeps my acne at bay; doesn't clog my pores and makes my face feel clean. I like the tight feeling afterwards, also. This isn't the best cleanser I have had, but it isn't the worst. It is simply OK. Does the job

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have tried SO many cleansers for my cystic/hormonal acne-prone skin and this product is AMAZING. You only need a VERY small amount mixed with a bit of water in your hands to make a nice lather and it rinses off very easily. I takes off all my make-up (but use eye make-up remover pads) and leaves my skin really squeaky clean. I have not had any break-outs since using this product! I use this then my prescription EryPads and sometimes the Kiehls Oil-Free gel moisturizer or Aquaphor. No breakouts!!!

This cleanser removes impurities pretty thoroughly but may cause a slight dryness for dry - combination skin. Performs well as a thorough cleanser but definitely not hydrating.

The negative reviews here astound me. I feel like a lot of people are not using the right products for their face. If you're combination on the dry side, yes. This will dryyou out. I'm combination on the oily side and find this to be very effective. As well, if you don't follow with a toner to remove the excess cleanser you missed, and don't follow with a moisturizer, of course it's going to dry you out!!! This product does a great job for the kind of skin it's intended for!