Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation) ] [DISCONTINUED]

Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation) ] [DISCONTINUED]Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation) ] [DISCONTINUED]Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation) ] [DISCONTINUED]Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation) ] [DISCONTINUED]Diorskin Forever shades

4.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: kissmaassOCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 . OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

on 11/20/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundie!!!!! Full coverage, doesn't crack or drying my skin, just perfect and makeup ur skin look very flawless! Definitely I will buy it again 👍🏻 the price and the quality is worth it, i've try chanel perfection velvet but i like this one better ♥️ the finish look alike estee lauder double wear but i like this foundie more because the color suit me well. Even I don't need put any powder ,it still stay perfectly. If you have acne scar it's better to put primer like smashbox photo finish or porefessional to fill the hole on your face, the result will became perfect 👍🏻 fyi the finish look of this foundation isn't natural at all, it has matte finish which make others notice that you're using makeup

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The finish of this foundation is impeccable. I do have a rough skin (from acne scarring) but this makes it less visible. It blends beautifully, does have a flowery scent which is ok with me. It looks luminous and has a very natural finish. I've been using this for almost a year and I love how the way this foundation looks on my skin. Feels really luxurious. My bronzer and blush stays put all day. It gets oily midday but it looks like healthy oily not the greasy oily type.

The downside of this foundation is it doesnt seem to last on my T-Zone area, alternatively i use MAC pre+prime, set it with loose powder and it fixes the problem. It's very pricey, i think its not practical to use as an everyday foundation. But over all I LOVE this foundation!

on 5/22/2016 5:19:00 AM

This foundation is the most long lasting I have found without being heavy or cakey. I have tried Estee Lauder Double Wear which was thick in texture and much too heavy and mask like for day time wear. It also made me look shiny after a few hours. Dior Forever doesn't do this. it gives a naturally flawless complexion when blended well and it feels quite light on the skin considering it is designed to be long lasting. I have even exercised wearing this and often I find I don't need to retouch my foundation afterwards. It is pricey but the bottle is quite big so I can see this lasting a while. So far I have had mine about 6 weeks. I wear it daily but I still have loads left. I think a little goes a long way with this product! Overall I love it, it provides what I was looking for - a natural but luminous finish that is long lasting.

I typically buy Stila stay all day foundation. However when I went to buy more at my local store, they were going through a packaging change so did not have mine. I was hopeful when they suggested this foundation. It goes on smooth, it is not heavy on the skin. The only problem I have with this foundation is that it is not very good coverage wise unless you use a fair amount of it. I find it too expensive to go through it that fast so I likely won't purchase it again.

on 4/12/2016 12:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

DEVASTATED this has been discontinued! It was my all time HG foundation. I have dry skin with flakes, but get shiny, regular breakouts, large pores on nose, and peach fuzz.. mmm beautiful combination!! Pale with undertones on the yellow side. Finding a foundation is a nightmare!!

011 was the PERFECT color for me and this foundation was IT!!

The coverage was perfect. Light but hid imperfections and didn't look like a mask, buildable. Easy to apply and a beautiful finish, semi matte but not dull or drying, couldn't even feel it on, smelled beautiful and best of all, hid my pores, didn't accentuate my dry spots at all and didn't stick to hairs on face. Looked totally natural and like i had fabulous skin. I didn't even need powder. I could cry!

New version is not similar! Its shinier (def not what i want) and you can see it on your skin more - no good on my nose!! But coverage is similar. Smell is like cucumber which i dont like at all!

on 3/19/2016 12:22:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Had this put on me by the girl at the dior counter and I hate it :-( so so cakey and has oxidised horribly so I now look very orange.

on 2/14/2016 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

This is (was) a decent foundation formulated for those with oily or normal skin. Even though I have dryer, mature skin, this foundation applied over moisturizer produced a lovely, even finish that did not settle into lines. The negative was its alcohol content in the list of ingredients. I believe the replacement is the new the Dior Forever Tient Haute Perfection Tient Extreme (Everlasting) of which I received a free sample in its lightest shade which is too yellow. Hopefully, the Lancome line will continue to carry liquid foundations for those of us with cooler undertones.

on 2/5/2016 12:15:00 PM

Absolutely Love this Product as Fabulous Coverage,feels like Silk and really illuminates the face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my every day foundation has been since I tried it a few years ago. I ADORE IT. I can't see myself using anything else. It goes on like a dream either with fingers for full matte coverage or for a perfect flawless dewy natural finish that covers all imperfections I use a damp beauty blender sponge. It has wonderful buildable coverage but a beautiful natural finish that lasts. Worth every single penny and the jar lasts ages. I use it with the Diorskin forever power foundation compact if I want a little more coverage or a Lancome translucent loose power for a beautifully natural look. It can also be worn alone as it is very long wearing. It doesn't settle into fine lines at all. I used to have to re apply my make up a couple of times a day before I found this gem of a foundation. It also works well during the summer. I cannot reccomend it highly enough. It can be either full matte or dewy and natural perfect for any occasion.

on 1/17/2016 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this foundation. It goes on very smoothly when used with a primer (Lorac Porefection) and lasts all day without oxidizing or looking cakey. It doesn't sink into fine lines or make my skin look crepey at all. It's a long wearing formula and when used with a primer, lasts all day even on my oily skin. I do get some oil breakthrough about 4 or 5 hours after applying it but I simply use a blotting paper or two and that solves the issue. The color, 020, is perfect for my light neutral complexion and it is very easy to blend with a barely damp Real Techniques sponge. It makes my skin look smooth and flawless and although I do use a makeup setting spray (UD All Nighter) it does last a long time on my skin. It's easy to blend and covers any residual redness easily. It has medium coverage, although I would not say that the coverage is buildable to full. It doesn't sink into pores or migrate into fine lines, but like I said, I do use a primer which helps with this. All in all, I really like this foundation and it's one of the best I've tried. I will likely repurchase it when I finish with the bottle. I like it better than the Dior Star foundation, which doesn't offer as much coverage and doesn't have such a long lasting finish. Forever Flawless has a soft matte finish but is not drying at all, at least not for me. My skin looks really nice when I use this foundation and that's really all I can ask, isn't it? I definitely recommend this foundation for anyone with slightly oily skin like mine who wants a long wearing formula. It looks very natural and gives my skin a beautiful flawless finish.