4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I use this after shaving when I'm feeling sensitive or itchy. After breaking out in a rash on my face from hair dye I was desperate and knowing my skin usually breaks out after a flare up I sprayed this all over my face.. instantly felt relief from the rashes heat and tightness and within a few hours my skin had returned to normal Always was a HG product because of how it soothes my skin after shaving but now I need to purchase an extra one for my first aid kit!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

7 years ago

This product is my HG for easy and quick removal of wax residue on my skin. It has excellent spreadability so a little goes a long way. It costs around $7 or $8 CAD for 2 oz. but I found a 2-pack on Amazon for just $12.79. This oil soothes and calms my just-waxed skin and leaves it very soft and not greasy at all. I don't know why I have never seen this product (spray bottle) sold in stores just on its own. The little glass vials they include in Parissa kits are so hard to un-cap and when you dispense the oil it gets all over the vial. I just want to say to haters of liquid wax: YOU CAN'T EXPECT WAX RESIDUE TO COME OFF WITH JUST SOAP & WATER. This product does the job effortlessly. FYI, I am an absolute beginner at self-waxing. I use GiGi All Purpose Honee wax (non-microwave kind). This azulene oil made my first waxing experience very pleasant, effective, and encouraging!!! *** TIP: For controllability, spritz product into a tiny measuring bowl or onto a tea bag rest and then just take a little at a time with your index finger. No mess, no waste!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I'm not sure if this product makes the hair grow in finer or it's just the repeated waxing but my hair has become much finer after using this and waxing for a few months. However, I like it because it cleans off the left over wax and makes my skin feel so smooth. It does seem to help calm it down after a wax.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I love how soothing this product is on just-waxed skin. Really helps calm down the redness and help prevent ingrown hairs when used with B&C Skin Tight. I will typically use this 2-3 times on the day I wax and then once or twice daily thereafter. Absolutely makes a difference in calming my skin down. This product is a bright blue color not because of dyes, but because of the natural anti-inflammatory ingridient, azulene.

About reviewer (3077 reviews)

Age36-43