MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light Plus

Filtered by age: 44-55

it looks like mac takes in mind MUA's members!!
this magnificent powder NOW with a great box and a mirror!!

the product is superb, very lightweight, adds light coverage without caking and GLOWS without glitter !
i mostly use it as a setting powder, or over a bb or a tinted moisturizer.

as lots of members mentioned, watch out for your matching color.
it usualy is lighter than you expect.and mac sa's aren't always helpfull with this.
i am an nc20 (and less). i was advised to buy the medium plus!!!!! thankfully to myself i desided not to and initially bought medium instead, in the loose form.
even this was darkening for my skintone but it will be alright for the summer when i darken some tones of my makeup.
so i keep it for summer and yesterday i went back to these nasty sa s and bought the light plus compact without permission...
this really works for my tone and it s lovely.
i ll also have it in my purse for little touch ups, along with a small mufe kabuki brush (in a small purse),

don t throw away the plastic dome shaped cover. keep it to protect the mirror and use and use a very soft brush (like a kabuki).

edit: a great way to use it, using it as foundation, is with moisted brush. just spray a fix or some water on a kabuki brush, swirl over thw powder and apply on skin. VERY natural, velvety result, still lightweight, but more coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ok, i am a 50 yo woman with fairly decent combo skin and some rosacea. i have been on a mega-quest for the perfect "your face but better" powder for my NC20 skin. the old mineralize skinfinish natural was far too orange for me, but this is perfect! it melts into my skin with no glitter and no itchies. covers redness beautifully but doesn't mask.

i have literally spent thousands of dollars over the last few months trying (and re-trying) various mineral powders. bare escentuals is too glittery or too matte, plus colors don't match. can't get jane iredale to match me. no luck with clinique or any of the other mineral lines. i feel as though now i can relax for a bit, b/c this is working for me!

i will update if i notice any adverse effects like pimples or greasiness. so far it has been perfect for my skin. thanks, MAC!