MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light Plus

4.9

Love this.. I'm in NC 15 in mac I use this for second skin look

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought my third compact of this back in March, and now in August with use almost every other day, it looks practically untouched. This is great for days where I don't want to spend time blending out my liquid foundation. It gives good coverage and a nice glow without making the skin cakey. When put over a BB cream, your skin will literally just look so healthy and flawless. It's a bit pricy at $37 CAD, but it really is worth it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm kinda pissed cos I am nc30 but the lady matched me to light plus, maybe the lighting... Really nice powder but not much coverage cos it's too light. Oh well. I'll definitely buy again but I'll get medium plus. Lesson learned and a really expensive lesson! ($48 in Singapore) Other than that, I highly recommend! If you need more coverage or if you have drier skin, i would go for the studio carablend as it feels more silky unlike this, more powdery. To take note, it isn't completely matte, it has tiny shimmers, not a lot, this makes it look really natural on your skin and and makes you glow almost! Beautiful finish! :) Lasts for 4 hours on me which is pretty good! FYI: I'm only oily round my nose and just a bit on my chin and forehead! A must have for me. First product I ever got from MAC ;)

At first, I was skeptical of this powder, because of it's high price tag. But, the more and more I used it, the more I enjoyed it and realized it was a very high quality product. It doesn't look cakey or powdery on my face, but yet it gives good coverage. I'm a little darker now, because of the summer but I find the product doesn't look different from my current foundation shade of skin type, it actually blends in quite nicely. Good product and will repurchase and try more MAC powders.

My all time favorite!!! I've already used up 3 of them. I have oily t zone and I use this to set my make up. It do help to hold ur make up.

I have nothing bad to say about this product. I was originally going to get Light but the lady at the counter thought it would be too light on me so she recommended Light Plus. And I'm so glad she did! It's the perfect match, but I'm not sure what my shade in MAC is (I think it's around NW15-NW20). I don't even know how to describe this powder. It's just so....nice. It finishes my foundation and concealer off so nicely and makes my skin look matte, but without looking too fake. Basically, it makes my skin look flawless and natural. It's pricey, but I'm going to buy this again because it's totally worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, I love this product. It gives me a matte yet dewy finish and looks very very natural. It is the perfect powder that I have been looking for. It is the very first powder that doesn't make me look cakey (and I tried it with some foundations that usually look cakey when set with powder).
The only downside to this is though, that it is a little bit too light for me. It is winter, so I can wear it, but it makes me look a little pale and sick. This is the reason I said, that I would not repurchase it. I am still rating 5 stars, because it is not the product's fault that the MAC lady matched me wrong. (Due to the lightning in that shop, it really looked like a good match, though). I should've gotten this in Medium. (I tried tried to return it, but they won't take it back. I've only used it once, still have the original packaging and the reciept not very customer friendly..)