L'Oreal Owl's Night

L'Oreal Owl's Night
Owl's Night

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I feel so lucky to have found this- the last one in the store, too. I polished with it tonight, and still can't get over how beautiful it is.
It's stunning. Gorgeous. Sexy. Unique. Opaque in two coats. Quick-drying. Good formula. My new favorite polish. Incredible.
I've never been so sad to hear the words "Limited Edition" in my life.
I will forever be on the hunt to find a stable dupe of this.

I just got this polish tonight, but I am already in love. I will edit this post in a few days to state the staying power and all.

I love the blackish olive base color and the gold glitter reflects in it are perfect. I am going to repurchase a back up of this polish for the fall. Definitely a favorite.

I am not giving this any fives because I just purchased tonight, but as I said I will update.

I was really excited to try this polish. In the bottle, it looked like a grayish purple with gold shimmer. In reality, it's a brownish green with gold glitter. It's not too bad, I suppose. I don't really like the color because it isn't what I expected, and I think the gold bits are too glittery, too obvious. But I'm not compelled to run home and take it off right away either. When I applied the polish, it was a bit streaky, but it was opaque with two coats. I've been wearing it for a day, and already the tips are wearing a bit. It's an okay polish, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Polishes