Urban Decay 24/7 Travel Size Set of 5 ELECTRIC

Urban Decay 24/7 Travel Size Set of 5 ELECTRIC
Zero vs. PerversionUD Junkie, Radium, Ransom, Woodstock

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/6/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Found this at my Nordstrom Rack for $18, so I decided to pick it up, giving myself an excuse to incorporate brighter colors into my makeup.

I've never really used pencil eyeliners, but these glide on SO. EASILY. They are so creamy and once I set them with eyeshadow, they do not budge. I'm impressed.

The only thing bad I can say are that they are a pain in the butt to remove, especially if I've applied them in my waterline, they just do not want to leave my eye. Also, Junkie, the gorgeous green-teal color, is kind of staining.

All in all, I would definitely buy this again for the price that I did at Nordstrom Rack.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Omg I love this set. These eyeliners are the best. Their creamy and glide right on, and they stay for the day. You get a matte deep deep black, a teal with a gorgeous yellowy flash, a bright blue, a purple that has a hot pink flash, and a bright hot pink. Electric truly does describe this set well. Like I said in my Zero review they do need to be sharpened often but they do not smudge which is probably the number one issue with eyeliner.