Stila Custom Color Self Adjusting Blush in Coral

Stila Custom Color Self Adjusting Blush in Coral
Custom Color Self Adjusting Blush in Coral

4.7

talc, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, zeolite, dimethiconol, sorbic acid, may contain (+/-) mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), red 27 (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), orange 5 (ci 45370).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This blush is really pretty. When you see it at first you see a shimmer on it but when you put on your cheeks that shimmer disappears. It is really pigmented so a little goes a long way. Really cute packaging. Stays all day and it is a really good quality product. I want to try other blushes as this blush is one that I use constantly and I am very pleased with it.

I have this coral blush from Stila for a while now, it's in my (growing) pile of blushes.
With all that choice I still reach for this one almost every day.
Gives a really nice, subtle flush of colour to the cheeks!
Nice soft texture, good price and simple black packaging.
Just wonderfull !
Recently got the pink one as well, the love is evenly big!

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this coral blush. I'm not sure about the self adjusting part, but it's really pretty none the less. It's got a little bit of shimmer when you swatch it, but most of it goes away on the skin. It's one of the most pigmented blush i've ever tried, so you only need a tiny bit. I use my Mac 168 brush to apply. I see this blush lasting me a really long time.

I have both self adjusting blushes and love them both. The reason I will not repurchase it the price. I feel like blush is something you can get from any brand at a much cheaper cost. I'm planning on trying some Essence blushes after I run out of these.

Pros
Both look great on me
Product lasts a long time (I'm going on 3 years now and they still work great)
Colour stays all day and blends well

Cons
Both compacts BROKE within a few weeks of buying (the hinge part snapped on both)
It takes time to learn the right amount to put on (VERY easy to use too much)
Price

on 11/13/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

great color, great staying power, match my skin perfectly..if only it comes with a blush it would have been supppeeer

on 6/21/2013 11:26:00 AM

Tried this on at Sephora yesterday and its amazing, I cant wait to go back and purchase. The colour was beautiful, great wear, and nice packaging. I'll be trying out the pink one when I go back and if its anywhere near as nice as this one I'll probably end up picking that up as well.

The best blush I have ever used. A peachy coral pink that literally looks like a super natural blush to your skin. It's absolutely gorgeous. Package is super cute too.

on 6/12/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm fair with blond hair and hazel eyes and this is NOT a blush color I typically use. Its a winner! Use sparingly, I swish my retractable blush brush around in the pan and carry that instead of the blush itself if I need a touch up, but really it lasts for a long time!

on 12/8/2012 4:34:00 AM

It gives a very nice glow to my olive toned skin and blends well. I like that the packaging includes a compact mirror, and even though the blush has some sparkle in the pan, it doesn't show up as sparkly when applied.

on 9/6/2012 2:30:00 AM

This one is cool. A small amount can give my skin a natural glow and for a more dramatic effect I only add a bit of what I usually wear. It's highly pigmented and i love it:)

Popular Blush Products