Kailas Jeevan, Multi-purpose Ayurvedic Cream

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My sister swears by this. It's really cheap and readily available at any Indian chemist.

As it's supposed to help itchy and rashy skin, I was hoping it would help my eczema but it seems to be progressing and spreading as usual. I don't want to rate it negatively because I'm not sure it was meant to be used for eczema in the first place. It can also be used on eyes and taken internally but it smells so strong (and, I believe, tastes so bad) that I can't bring myself to try it. I may try applying it topically for acne though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Helps me to keep my acne at bay. I use it every night on my face to calm down my skin. Its really soothing and has a cool and calming effect.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

So I basically live off of this cream. It works on EVERYTHING. Dry skin, pimples, blemishes, irritated skin, scars, blackheads, etc etc etc.

I wish you could buy this in the US!

I was visiting my friend in Spain right after I had burned my finger very badly on a curling iron. It had blistered into a nasty wound and my friend told me to try this cream (kailas jeevan) that she had bought in India. Immediately after I began using it my wound healed right up. I was worried it was going to scar as I scar very easily, but there is no trace of any scar left. This product is really amazing and I will resort to it for any future scrapes, burns or cuts I have.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Here is a short list of the ailments treated by this versatile product - Inflammation, Cough, Vomiting, Burns, Piles,
Itch, Acne, Boils, Ringworm, Warts, Prickly heat, Tired Eyes, Insomnia, Insect bite, Cuts&wounds, Antiseptic,
Gingivitis

This is an Ayurvedic cream/ointment that has been tested and improved over the years. This cream has to be in my medicinal cabinet. In warmer weather, it needs to be refrigerated.
Packaging could have been better!

No, I am not an employee or marketing representative for this brand!

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image