L'Oreal Paris Infallible - Unlimited Sky

L'Oreal Paris Infallible - Unlimited Sky

4.6

Honest to god....these are the best shadows out on the market right now!!! So so so highly pigmented and glides on like powder.All of the colors are so gorgeous you just want them all. Im in love with every shade and own about 10 of them. I cant say enough about this product, just hope it never discontinues. Urban Decay has a ton of high pigmented shadows but I will say that this Loreal brand takes the cake by far!!!! For 9-11 bucks, and at drugstores you can find a bargain for buy one get one half off, run and get as many as you can. You will be so pleased with this product and colors and how they glide onto your lid that you wont want to buy anything else :)))

I am so impressed with this shadow! I went with the blue color first, because I usually do wear a lot of blue eye shadow, and I figured that if it didn't work on it's own, it could be at least still used as a base. LOVE IT! I plan on buying more colors, very vibrant, long lasting, love the texture, and it's a pretty decent price! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I brought this online, from the product picture online from the seller it came off as rather very shimmery light blue. It was one of those colour that looks very nice, but a bit impractical for myself, since I hardly ever wear light blue eyeshadow.
When this arrived in the mail, the colour is a lot greyish in tone and I absolutely love it!
I dont like to pack this on my eyes, as it comes of rather too vibrant, shimmery. But just a swipe over my eyelids or evening blended properly out, it looks absolutely nice.

on 3/2/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The only drawback about this product is the scent and the packaging. Otherwise I don't think there is a similar quality of eyeshadow in the drugstore range as L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. The packaging is indeed sleek and nice looking but because it's so small, I often find myself close to dropping the product whenever I try to open it. Aside from the small size the product comes in a glass like container that allows you to see clearly the actual product. I also like the little black weight that sits on top of the product to keep it in place.

As for the scent, it is strong to the point where I find myself noticing it. It's a rather sharp chemical tone, not floral or pleasant. I don't know why the scent is there but that's the way it is.

Aside from these two drawbacks, the eyeshadow is a dream. Very high quality in terms of texture, longevity, color, and pigmentation. It certainly makes you look and feel like you are wearing a luxurious shadow when you put it on. You can do a sheer wash of color or do a good layering to create depth in color. It has fine specks of glitter plus pearls to create luminosity. The texture is somewhat creamy but it's not a cream. The product comes in a fine powder form that's rather "wet" in texture. Once it "dries" then it stays put and the color will remain as is. I don't use any eye primer so I don't know how this product works with one but for me, this product stays put once it's on my lids.

3.5g at $10.99 CDN plus tax regular price. Got mine for $5.99 CDN plus tax on sale. Definite repeat buy and little goes a very long way. Simply put, L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow is luxurious and highly satisfying to own and wear.

on 9/22/2011 10:04:00 AM

This is a stunning pale/medium sky blue and like the other colors, the lasting power is great, intensity is amazing, and the texture is buttery smooth. I'm going to to try Permanent Khaki and Burning Black next. I've heard these are very comparable to Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow.