Uploaded by Kat2004

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/23/2014

This is an excellent "drugstore" eyeshadow. The colour is a bright metallic silver. It applies well and is blend-able. The saying power is also good. This eyeshadow is very pigmented and looks lovely. My only dislike is that I am not overly fond of the packaging. It's a little odd. There also isn't heaps of product, although a little does go a long way.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Mar/03/2013

an interesting shade that seems to stir grey, purple and taupe together in a little pot :) reminds me of MUFE Aqua Cream no 2 (this one is more taupe). i notice that by applying this product with fingers, the colour tends to be more potent and stay longer. tried it today without primer and the shadow stayed nicely on for 4 hours. i used the other colour with primer (hourglass beige) and it did …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Aug/30/2012

Awesome colour to spice up your smokey eyes!
Price: $10.04 CAD
Colour: dark silver w/purple undertones
Finish: metallic pink/lavender sparkle
Pigmentation: full
Texture: creamy
It's loosely pressed so the plastic stopper is a necessity. It glides on beautifully and I love using this on the centre of my lid with Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo underneath …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (381 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromtyan

Jun/13/2012

Flashback Silver is totally a soft lilac on me, which is not bad because I like purple shadow, and I have already owned a few of silvers. I had a hard time finding a pigmented light purple so this one is a good alternative. On my lid, it is a lilac shade with sheen but not very reflective. This shadow may disappoint you if you are looking for a strong metallic silver, but I actually like it. When …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesOther

May/05/2012

This is a very pretty shadow that I've had for a few years now but never worn that often because, on its own, I'm not so keen. This shadow definitely leans more lilac on me and if applied alone, ends up being a soft lilac shade with shimmer, which is pretty, but I prefer more depth. I tried using it alone with MAC's Satin Taupe in the crease, but I still wasn't a fan. So I …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/17/2012

Does anyone know where I can find this specific color in the US? Or at order it from someone? Please!

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/27/2012

flashback silver is a metallic,shimmery silver with a lilac undertone.it goes on smoothly,last verry long!i complete that eyeshadow with purple,pink,plum,black eye shadows.love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jan/21/2012

I love these eyeshadows so much! I have three now, but I'm not sure this color (flashback silver) here in the US. :( Super sad face. I will definitely grab this color up when it becomes available.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/06/2012

This is my favourite eye shadow ever! The colour is a beautiful silver, and the lasting power is simply amazing! I've worn it all day at work, and it doesn't crease. I've even slept in this eye shadow, and it still looks great the next morning! Definitely going to be buying more of this!!

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

Sep/22/2011

This shade is a beautiful silver with a lilac undertone to it. I passed by these shadows so many time and finally broke down and bought one. I'm so glad I did...the lasting power is exceptional, color is vibrant and rich, and the texture is buttery smooth. I paid $8 CAN for it on sale. I'll be collecting more of these for sure.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair