L'Oreal Paris Infallible - All Night Blue

L'Oreal Paris Infallible - All Night Blue
Infallible - All Night Blue

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i wanted to use this product with an angled liner brush as a liner look but it wasn't pigmented enough. i tried dry and wet but it took me so long to achieve the look i was aiming for. the color looks very great in the pot but didn't come out as flattering on my eyelids. it should look better for lighter skin tones i guess. this is the first time i tried infallible eyeshadows so i am commenting on the color more than product. but still i am not sure if i try again.

on 11/5/2012 5:34:00 AM

Great colour. Very vivid, shimmery, electric-navy. I have boring, dark brown, almost black eyes, A-N-B made them glam. It stayed put and didn't migrate. I wore it with a Voluminous w/p mascara and Bobbi Brown gel liner (a dark blue - either sapphire or cobalt) in and outside waterline. I highlighted inner eye corners and middle of lid with my ancient 'Pastel Shimmers' Quartet by Clarins.
Easy to apply -- I used my finger instead of a brush. The powder feels creamy, not gritty or dry.
Great if you like intense eye makeup. I'm sure I have other bright blue shades (the colour flatters my skin tone/ eye colour)- but the price of the L'Oreal was incredible, especially given the quality.
Girls -- this stuff makes you a rock star. ; )

on 6/23/2012 8:36:00 PM

The colour is really great and pigmented. Perfect for using on the lower lash line.

on 5/20/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Another recent L'Oreal purchase that I simply love! I found this shadow to be very nicely pigmented, with a lovely texture that applied and blended smoothly and had a very good staying power (over MAC Prep + Prime primer.) It is a deep navy shade with a bit of shimmer. However the overall effect is more of a sheen look than a shimmery one. It looks just beautiful on my eye colour and skin tone. I like the look of the packaging too, quite modern and stylish looking. Will definitely try out some of the other shades!

on 12/16/2011 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

all night blue is a dark navy blue that contains little navy blue shimmers.it's satin and shimmery,last long,verry pigmented,verry nice color to do a navy blue smokey eyes! Love it!

on 11/21/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been somewhat disappointed by this specific shade of Infallible shadow. It's a very beautiful navy in the pot, with cobalt shimmer shot through, however on the lid it seems to lose a bit of its complexity. Normally I can wear this as a dry shadow liner, but the pigmentation of this shadow isn't strong enough to be worn that way. I have the same problem for another color in this range called Eternal Black, however this one doesn't have nearly as much fallout as the other one does. I now layer this on top of my navy gel liner from Maybelline (which smudges, on it's own or set with shadow, whithout primer) and the color shows up much better. Using the eyeliner mixing medium gel from MAC also solves the problem, but the line still creases at my inner corners a few hours after. I will not repurchase this specific shade but I think the Endless Chocolate one could be a long term staple for someone looking for a dark warm shimmery brown. The navy shade in Sleek's Storm palette is very worth checking out, as well as Dior's navy shade (mine came in a travel Cannage Collection palette from Heathrow, but they only make one navy). In fact, there is a lot of the same shades in the L'oréal Infallible collection that are in the Storm palette: the beige, pink, navy, brown, burgundy are all very similar. I will probably try a few other shades in this range because they do last a long time on my lids without primer.

on 9/22/2011 9:35:00 AM

Why has no one reviewed this yet??? This shade is one of the most beautiful vibrant shimmery deep blues out there. The lasting power is fabulous, buttery texture (almost creamy but without being a cream,) and the color payoff is excellent. I will be collecting all the colors from this line.