Sleek Suede

Sleek Suede
Sleek SuedeSleek SuedeSleek SuedeSleek Suede & Sleek Pixie PinkSleek Suede & Pixie Pink & Alverde Pastell Rose

4.7

My second most favourite blush ever (first being Milani's luminoso). This is the perfect nude/natural looking blush for everyday or conversely for bold looks and that's because it goes with every look! It blends smoothly and lasts well on my skin. The only gripe I have with it, which is why I'm not rating it a 5/5 is that it is embedded with a horrible factory-like scent.

on 2/10/2017 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

When I first opened the blush I was so disappointed because it looked too orange for me and the scent was too strong and unpleased. But on my cheeks it looks great! It looks fresh on my cheeks and you can wear it with many different looks whether it's a very simple everyday look (bbcream, tinted lipbalm and blush) or a smokey eye look....
Also the packing is also a huge +, since many drgstore products are very fragile or the packing isn't that great looking. The Packing is miminal with a good mirror inside and at the same time stable.

on 11/2/2016 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Sleek blushes are so amazingly highly pigmented, well packaged and yet modestly priced. You have to be cautious with application because the colors can quickly become too intense, too extreme and can make you look garish. You need to fluff these on lightly.

Suede is a shimmer free, deep, warm nude, and is a sort of bittersweet or cinnamon shade. It is red enough to be a true blush as opposed to a bronzer shade. I am NW 20/5 and I can still pull this off if I apply it softly.

Sleek blushes are not the least bit dusty and in fact are tightly pressed powders. They may not have a buttery texture but they do not get all over your vanity, either.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This blush blends quite nice into the skin and lasts a pretty long time. The only problem I have with this is that it's too similar to my natural redness that I always try to cover up so I can't really wear this. If you have the right skin tone and not that much redness going on, this product is made for you :)

on 6/2/2014 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Suede is possibly my favorite blush of all time. It's the only blush I've used up and repurchased because it is so versatile.

It suits my coloring perfectly (NC42,yellow undertones) and as with all Sleek blushes the quality is excellent with great longevity.

Suede is a pinker version of MAC Gingerly which I also own but it actually looks better on me than Gingerly. On me, it's the perfect pink-brown flush for a nude look and pairs well with any lip or eyeshadow color.

It pairs beautifully with peachy nude lipsticks such as Jordana Matte Lipstick -'Natural' or Wet n Wild Megalast -'Bare it All'.

This is the one blush that gives me that effortlessly polished look.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

As a makeup artist purse friendly yet amazing quality makeup is like a dream come true.. I purchased this blusher a while back as I felt I lacked neutral blushers.. I actually repurchased this yesterday as my first has run out.. For those who haven't tried sleek products before they are very pigmented and a fantastic price (just £4.49 for a blusher.. Gone up by 0.30p of late but who can grumble?!) I have many illamasqua and mac blushes in my kit but good old sleek is the one I find myself using most days.. This is a sort of browny,, peach colour and matches any eye/lip colour.. Buy it!!

on 11/20/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When I get this blush I loved it! But now I feel that this shade makes look like I was dead. And I don't like that.

However, as almost every Sleek blush is long lasting, and even I think this shade is not the most pigmented, it's fine.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30-35, warm, yellow undertones, oily

Gorgeous shade!!! This reminds me of a peachier version of mac's coppertone. Formula is matte but it's not powdery at all. Lasting power is awesome. This shade goes great with any eye makeup! Definitely would repurchase! :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite blush from Sleek, this is smooth, pigmented and gives a lovely matte, natural flush. The price is amazing and the quality is as good as any of the high end blushes I own. I like to wear this on its own or layered with a brighter blush for added dimension on the cheekbones.

on 1/19/2013 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing Product. Gorgeous Colours. Stays on my skin for a while. Might be just me, but regarding the packaging can sometimes take me longer than it should to open it. *shyface* Apart from that, amazing and definitely will be repurchasing!