Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.0

on 7/5/2016 9:38:00 PM

For that price tag I'd except more than just good smell. Will not repurchase.

on 6/13/2014 3:35:00 AM

Smells herbal fresh and cleanses well, good for normal/oily skins. Very nice in the morning. Probably overpriced but it is Aesop. I love the aesthetic and smells of their products. ery nice in the morning.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the worst cleanser I have ever come across. I have had perfect clear, plump skin for 21 years and I've hardly had any break outs. However, immediately after using this Aesop Parsley Seed cleanser I broke out. I got pimples everywhere. At first I didn't know if it was because of other products I had also started using at the same time, so I went off the Aesop cleanser for a few weeks and my skin went a little better and then because of the price I paid I thought I might try it again and hopefully my skin would have had adjusted. However it just got worse. Again, it broke me out within a few hours of use. It's actually ridiculous. It enlarged my pores, broke me out with pimples, created little bumpy texture on my forehead. My skin has never been in this condition. The product is expensive (around $57AUD for 200ml) and I hate that it's just going to waste away in the jar.

So dissapointed with Aesop after it getting so many rave reviews.

on 9/21/2011 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just started using this cleanser for a week now & so far my acne prone oily/combo skin is liking it. The smell is very botanical/fresh, a bit more overpowering than the other Aesop cleansers but its not unpleasant. This has lactic acid and AHA which gently exfoliates the skin, especially if you leave it on for a few minutes before washing off. Its a foaming cleasner but doesn't strip the skin or leave it feeling 'tight', altough it does make my skin slightly drier. This would work wonders for oily to very oily skin but may aggravate drier skins. So far I like this product & will contiue using it.