Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.3

on 7/5/2016 9:38:00 PM

For that price tag I'd except more than just good smell. Will not repurchase.

on 6/22/2016 4:56:00 AM

There is absolutely nothing special about this cleanser that would justify the high price. Yes, it does clean nicely, is mild, has a nice foam and a pleasant herbal smell. But so do many other cleansers. Also, the packaging is not very practical, in my opinion.

on 2/16/2013 9:41:00 AM

I was recommended this cleanser for my combination skin and despite it's hefty price tag, I bought a 200ml bottle of it after several sampling sessions.

The parsley seed cleanser smells natural and herbal, which is so inviting in the morning. I like that it contains lactic acid and liquorice extracts, as it leaves my skin looking quite glowy and smooth. You can leave it on longer for better chemical exfoliation. Also, the rich anti-oxidant properties found in this cleanser are always nice to have, and would benefit the health of your skin.

Plus, the apothecary like bottle design looks sleek and modern in the bathroom! I personally would recommend this for oilier/combination skin and perhaps as a weekly deeper clean exfoliant for those with drier skin.