Nivea Pure and Natural Moisturizing Day Cream

2.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Parfum

I use the dry and sensitive one of this cream for years.. No allergic reaction, no itchiness and it gives lots of clean moisture and plumpness to my skin I love it. For its price, its amazing. I suggested it to one of my friends who was using a very expensive brand and she just swiched to this one .. Actually its now one of the only 2 moisturisers that actually worked for my dry and sensitive skin. benefit total moisture and this one..
I strongly suggest this if most creams are making you itchy, bumpy and red.

If I could give this negative stars, I would. After using this product I broke out in the worst hives. Dry, bumpy, insanely itchy and red. I was reading the ingredients and it has methylisothiazolinone which is an ingredient that 1in ten people are allergic to. Its crazy that they would call this product pure and natural yet they put this synthetic preservative in the product. methylisothiazolinone Is neither pure nor natural. It has also been known to create the exact same reaction to babies due to being an ingredient in some baby wipes. Again, I returned this product to Priceline and thankfully they gave me a refund. I have never used Nivea products since and it seems like they just throw anything in a jar and market it anyway they wish. Definitely avoid this product if you want to save your face from some serious hives.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Definitely not the best daily cream if you have oily skin. It really moisturizes my skin but it always stays greasy after I've applied it and sometimes it breaks me out, so I started using this cream twice a week, and it does wonders if I only use it sometimes. It has a nice scent and texture, but definitely wouldn't recommend using it everyday if you're acne-prone or have oily skin, it's not a bad moisturizer but I probably won't be buying it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this product. The first time I used it I did notice how it felt like it sat on my skin -you definitely knew some cream was on your face- but I got used to it and hardly experience that now. It does give my skin a dewy finish and a slight greasy feel, remarked upon by my mother and siblings when they touch my face. However, my face doesn't look *oily* and I don't feel it is too greasy. It keeps my face from drying out, and I have not gotten any breakouts worth noting.

Previously I used NuSkin Nutricentials. Okay with that.. but it is expensive and once that finished I decided to give this drugstore purchase a try. There are good and bad products at both high and low price ranges right? Though I could purchase more expensive moisturizers, I'm satisfied with this as a basic everyday one that I don't feel I need to. I have bought this product twice now, and my sister seems to like it too as she has taken to dipping into my pot eventhough she has moisturizers (Simple, Body Shop, etc) of her own!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I finished a jar of this but will not be repurchasing. It's okay, but absolutely nothing special. I found that it left my T-zone oilier than normal (I used this is summer where I have pretty normal skin, in winter it's more dry) and it kind of left a greasy film all over my face after applying.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is for the Pure & Natural Soothing Day Care for Dry & Sensitive skin.
I have purchased this cream twice. The first time was in July 2014 and it was lovely. It worked great, and I only needed a bit, so the jar lasted a while. When it ran out, I went back to a L'Oreal moisturizer for winter, as I get very dry winter skin, and that cream was more effective.
I repurchased it for this spring (March 2015) and it was AWFUL. The texture is still the same but they removed some of the ingredients (I have the old box and compared ingredients) You'd think fewer ingredients are better, but apparently not. It gave me a very painful skin irritation on my face! My cheeks got red, bumpy, and itchy,with the skin flaking off after a few days. It was very hard to sooth and took over a week to return to normal. I'm really disappointed in this, as it's supposed to be for dry and sensitive skin, not CAUSE it!
I will definitely be doing a patch test on new moisturizers from now on.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always hear (and see) such amazing things from long-time Nivea users, so I figured why not, might as well jump on the bandwagon before it's too late!

One use with this and I couldn't understand what all the fuss is about. This product is for combination skin, which I have, yet it leaves my face so, so greasy. Not only that, but it stinks like eggs. Not a pleasant feel or smell, and I started breaking out pretty soon after I started using the product. I wouldn't recommend it, particularly if you're someone who has anything but parched-dry skin and doesn't love the smell of eggs.

This cream is not pure nor natural. It was too oily for me and didn't hydrate. Useless.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after forgetting to pack my moisturizer with me and needed something to use for a couple of days. Since it was on sale, I decided to give it a go. Worst mistake ever. It made my skin extremely irritated, and my skin isn't even sensitive! It has a very strong perfume/alcohol scent and resulted in skin looking flaky and dry. I usually like Nivea moisturizers, but this was a huge let down!! Avoid this!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is too rich for me. When my aunt told me she was going to England to visit her daughter I begged her to pick up a tin of the European made Nivea cream. The German made cream has different ingredients than that made in the U.S. It is suppose to be very similar to Creme De La Mer, minus the seaweed (I know that American Nivea smells almost exactly like La Mer.)
I was hoping for the tin to use as an eye cream at night when I needed the extra moisture.
Anyway, when my aunt got back, THIS is what she brought with her. I was incredibly disappointed but of course I couldn't say that. That would be rude, right?
I gave this a decent chance and did like the way it moisturized my skin, but 2 weeks later I started getting weird cyst-like spots in places I never break out. They weren't cyst pimples exactly, more like big water filled spots that were deep, un-popable (not a word, I know.) I also got clogged pores which are worse IMO because they take forever to go away.
I didn't care for the scent either. It's a weird chemical floral scent. It also stung my eyes if I got too close.
So, dang it, I guess i'll have to order the German Nivea online and I had to pay for this junk that I will never use again. 2 thumbs down, Nivea.