no images

price range

Reviews

fromTLND

Jun/16/2012

Err, how do I start on this. Naked Bliss has the potential to be my HG color - a nude that looks oh so natural, but does not wash me out, and is not too brown that most nudes actually are. It has tones of pink in it, which accounts for the natural look, but is balanced out by the nude tones.
It's a mattene, which means there's a semi-matte finish, which I love. HOWEVER, having …

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromemm3rr

May/30/2012

This is a really nice pale pink nude with a very slight brown undertone that looks really nice on my pale skin. The colour's quite close to my lip color so it's not too drastic but just very nice and subtle. It's very nicely pigmented and a pretty pale pink color. All in all I really like it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

Jan/06/2012

I purchased 3 mattenes after deciding I wanted more matte lipstick options. So far I've only tried the Mattene in Naked Bliss (I was doing a dark eye, and the other two shades I bought were a bit on the dark/vampy side). I'm a MAC NW20 and for the color, I thought it was a bit chalky looking. As for the texture, I'm not very experienced with matte lipsticks, so I found it a bit on …Read more

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

Oct/21/2011

I really like the color and finish on my lips. It reminds me of Blankety which is my favorite lipstick from MAC. It looks a little dry if you don't use a lip balm, I went back to MAC to get a back up and it was sold out. :(

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromdcabc

Oct/17/2011

A super pigmented beigey-pink that pulls more nude than pink on my pigmented lips, but doesn't wash me out like my Gaga 2. I've been switching between this and Blankety lately, which I also love. Because of its superior pigmentation, Naked Bliss is great for concealing my reddish lips without looking like concealer, and Dreamy or Oyster Girl l/g look amazing on top!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromjeye

Oct/13/2011

A nice nude. It is quite pigmented. On my pigmented lips, it shows up as a pinky/brown nude which is great because it doesn't wash me out. Its semi-matte, I dont really like matte lipsticks so I make sure to pair it with a balm of some sort underneath. Packaging is quite nice. Staying power is great, stays on even after a meal.
Would def. repurchase, I already have two backups!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

Sep/23/2011

Love this lippie! I will be visiting Mac tomorrow to pick up an extra one. It goes very well with my skin tone and feels wonderful on my lips. You do not get as much product as you do with the other Mac Lipsticks but I believe this one is worth the $$. I love the smooth packaging and the thin container is nice too.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/21/2011

imo this isn't your typical nude lipstick. this formula is so creamy & highly pigmented.. like no other matte lipstick i've ever tried. a very nice finish, &doesn't dry out my lips. looks great with a sheer gloss on top (i've been using 'painted on' lipglass.) out of my 9hr work day i only had to reapply once. i'm very happy with this lipstick &will …Read more

About reviewer (269 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

fromamna

Sep/20/2011

oh yes yes yes! I finally found a nude that matches my old favorite Masque from the Mcqueen coll. Not too peachy, not too pale, not too pinky, just rightt..This lippie is sooo perfect for my nearly blue ultra pigmented lips...I'm NC35 and this color is soo nice. A little drying but i layer it with a nude gloss and its perfection.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure