Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120
Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Luv it as an eyeliner I saw it in CVS and as a sparkle lover I thought oh this will be a nice liner. Like I use BlackHeart in my Naked3 I really am digging blacks with sparkle for liner, because they are softer looking and not as harsh as pure blacks. To avoid fallout and I had none was because I used a firm bristled angled brush. You have to go with firm bristles to grasp the product. Otherwise you will have fallout city. I also like to use a mixing medium and do a wet application that I can build on. I use Missha's Mixing Medium you only need one drop and you are great.

This comes out black but you can see the sparkles but it's not childish at all. Like I said it's a softer line without a doubt and I find it makes my lashes look thicker so I push some shadow in as well. I used my ELF angled liner brush because my MAC was way too soft and I couldn't get the control I wanted. I love the green,blue,red,and silver sparkles with the black it's a really nice colour. It has good pigment in my opinion with this shadow I think it comes down to the brush if you want success in application. Otherwise the shadow will not appear as it does in the pan. So my only quip is the brush I have to use by really that's being nit picky.;) I love the shade and recommend it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My friend picked this up for me because she knows I love sparkles and I love it. Not had a lot of experience with revlon shadows, but this was nice. I apply it wet or over a slightly sticky base. It has a buildable sheer dark grey base color, with multi colored sparkle over the top. You can see hints of purple, blue and green in the sparkle. Not a glitter really, smaller than that, but very reflective. I wore this shadow as a smoky look on vday

on 10/3/2011 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first Revlon eyeshadow and once I saw this I had to get it. I don't wear gray shadow so that says something. The colorful sparkles are absolutely gorgeous.