Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120
Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

4.5

on 6/21/2012 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't normally go for black or charcoal, but i figured i'd give this a try - it was cheap enough, so it wouldn't be a great loss if it failed. I like it because the darkness is tempered by silver and iridescent glitter.
Now, i LIKE glitter - used judiciously, of course. So i don't pair this with other glitter monsters. It is, however, quite the glitter fallout bomb. I do my eyes first before doing my face - that way i can get off most of the fallout and it isn't stuck in my foundation. Much of it stays where it should, fortunately, but i do find some down my decolletage when it's time to take off my makeup.
Someone just recommended Too Faced Glitter Glue to me, so i'll give that a try and see if it helps keep it from shedding so much. I still like it. I wear glasses, so any fallout around my eyes is not as noticeable as it would be if i didn't...

on 12/18/2011 10:18:00 PM

Since the moment I saw this eyeshadow is just feel atracted to it, so I bought it without even thinking about.
When I got home OOO MYYY GOODD!
AMAZING! is not just multidimensional glitter.... is a dark taupe with green, silver, plum, red, ___ (put any color here) sparkles. so gourgeaus. GET IT.