Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120
Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

3.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

temptalia did a not so great review on the blue shade of this line of shadow. this one is no different. bronze, blue & green glitter chunks with smaller silver micro glitter in a charcoal colored shadow. the colorful glitter is messy and gets everywhere even over udpp. the silver micro glitter does manage to stay put i guess because its more plentiful and infused into the shadow better. revlon consistently makes such disappointing eye makeup products.

on 5/12/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is nice if you're looking for a gray color with sparkle. I was looking for a silver shimmer shadow and this wasn't it :/ I gave it a 3 because the price and package aren't bad but it's not very true to color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sorry to have to be Debbie Downer but I did not like this eyeshadow at all. I truelly believe E.L.F.'s dollar quad in drama is way better as far as pigment go and the glitter. I used to use Hard Candys liqourice before the brand became a DS brand and it was an awesome black with silver glitter. Since it was discontinued years ago, I have tried to find a replacement and haven't came close to it. I do like elfs alot better than revlons e/s by far though and it gives you the option of keeping it lighter or making it darker with the four colors.
Night sky had a ton of fall out and you can hardly see the color pigment in the actual color of the eyeshadow itself.
It took me a while to find a walmart that carries the new line so I was excited when I had found it. I should have gone with my instinct and bought the all silver one or the pink purplish one. Darn, 5 bucks down the drain!

love love the shimmer in this..make your eyes sparkle :)

on 12/18/2011 10:18:00 PM

Since the moment I saw this eyeshadow is just feel atracted to it, so I bought it without even thinking about.
When I got home OOO MYYY GOODD!
AMAZING! is not just multidimensional glitter.... is a dark taupe with green, silver, plum, red, ___ (put any color here) sparkles. so gourgeaus. GET IT.