Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120
Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

3.7

This is my go-to crease shade for any eye look; it's just so damn versatile!
When I was looking in the Revlon eye section in store, the glitter practically sold me on this single. I'm a sucker for any unique-looking (but wearable) eyeshadow, and this fit the bill oh so finely. The color itself looked more like a dark grey rather than a black; I think all the glitter gave a patina of shine that made the eyeshadow look more silvery. That didn't really take away anything from its quality, though.
I've had awesome luck with this eyeshadow's pigmentation; while it won't give you a pure charcoal black, which I wasn't really expecting it to, it will give you a very workable grey-black shade which goes with almost any other color (holy run-on sentence). The glitter looks very overwhelming at first, but not a lot of it actually makes it onto your eyes- most of it becomes fallout. You decide whether that's a plus or a minus.
The texture of this eyeshadow is great, once you get past the initial layer of pressed glitter. Because of the glitter, it feels rather gritty, but I don't think that it affects its behavior when you apply it. I've been able to blend it easily, and you can pack it on pretty well if you really want that glitter.
I love its staying power; with primer, it lasts through anything without creasing or fading, including aggressive swimming. Also, you get a great amount of product for the price, which is pretty cheap as it is- I got one for around $5. I highly recommend this eyeshadow- it can really add dimension to any eye look.

Luv it as an eyeliner I saw it in CVS and as a sparkle lover I thought oh this will be a nice liner. Like I use BlackHeart in my Naked3 I really am digging blacks with sparkle for liner, because they are softer looking and not as harsh as pure blacks. To avoid fallout and I had none was because I used a firm bristled angled brush. You have to go with firm bristles to grasp the product. Otherwise you will have fallout city. I also like to use a mixing medium and do a wet application that I can build on. I use Missha's Mixing Medium you only need one drop and you are great.

This comes out black but you can see the sparkles but it's not childish at all. Like I said it's a softer line without a doubt and I find it makes my lashes look thicker so I push some shadow in as well. I used my ELF angled liner brush because my MAC was way too soft and I couldn't get the control I wanted. I love the green,blue,red,and silver sparkles with the black it's a really nice colour. It has good pigment in my opinion with this shadow I think it comes down to the brush if you want success in application. Otherwise the shadow will not appear as it does in the pan. So my only quip is the brush I have to use by really that's being nit picky.;) I love the shade and recommend it!

on 1/23/2014 2:18:00 PM

I ended up returning this as it was a complete dud for me. I love Revlon's creme lipsticks and their HD contouring collections, but I've had such badluck with their eye shadows. This had no pigment in it. It looked so beautiful in the package and then when I put it on it completely disappeared except for the glitter. I wanted a glittery black color for a smokey eyed look. The only thing I got from this was plain old glitter. I tried building the color up, but nothing happened. Just sheer glitter, which I could've gotten from just using a sheer glitter product.

I'm sticking with Revlon's creme lipsticks and HD products, but I think this is the last eye shadow product I'm buying from them. Revlon's Luxorious Diamond Dust in "Night Sky" was a major disappointment for me.

Stupidest product ever. All it does is add glitter to your eyelids that falls all over your face. I feel ripped off, because this was not at all worth the $5 I paid for it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My friend picked this up for me because she knows I love sparkles and I love it. Not had a lot of experience with revlon shadows, but this was nice. I apply it wet or over a slightly sticky base. It has a buildable sheer dark grey base color, with multi colored sparkle over the top. You can see hints of purple, blue and green in the sparkle. Not a glitter really, smaller than that, but very reflective. I wore this shadow as a smoky look on vday

love love the shimmer in this..make your eyes sparkle :)

on 12/18/2011 10:18:00 PM

Since the moment I saw this eyeshadow is just feel atracted to it, so I bought it without even thinking about.
When I got home OOO MYYY GOODD!
AMAZING! is not just multidimensional glitter.... is a dark taupe with green, silver, plum, red, ___ (put any color here) sparkles. so gourgeaus. GET IT.