REVLON Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
REVLON Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120
Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120Luxurious Color Diamond Lust - Night Sky #120

3.0

This is my go-to crease shade for any eye look; it's just so damn versatile!
When I was looking in the Revlon eye section in store, the glitter practically sold me on this single. I'm a sucker for any unique-looking (but wearable) eyeshadow, and this fit the bill oh so finely. The color itself looked more like a dark grey rather than a black; I think all the glitter gave a patina of shine that made the eyeshadow look more silvery. That didn't really take away anything from its quality, though.
I've had awesome luck with this eyeshadow's pigmentation; while it won't give you a pure charcoal black, which I wasn't really expecting it to, it will give you a very workable grey-black shade which goes with almost any other color (holy run-on sentence). The glitter looks very overwhelming at first, but not a lot of it actually makes it onto your eyes- most of it becomes fallout. You decide whether that's a plus or a minus.
The texture of this eyeshadow is great, once you get past the initial layer of pressed glitter. Because of the glitter, it feels rather gritty, but I don't think that it affects its behavior when you apply it. I've been able to blend it easily, and you can pack it on pretty well if you really want that glitter.
I love its staying power; with primer, it lasts through anything without creasing or fading, including aggressive swimming. Also, you get a great amount of product for the price, which is pretty cheap as it is- I got one for around $5. I highly recommend this eyeshadow- it can really add dimension to any eye look.

Stupidest product ever. All it does is add glitter to your eyelids that falls all over your face. I feel ripped off, because this was not at all worth the $5 I paid for it.