NYX Slide On Pencil - Jet Black

NYX Slide On Pencil - Jet Black
NYX Slide On EyelinersSlide On Pencil - Jet BlackSlide On Pencil - Jet BlackSlide On Pencil - Jet BlackEnter Title

3.7

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love my eyes and eyeliner! The more attention to my eyes the bettet, IMHO. I am also picky when it comes to eyeliner. One of the few things I can justify spending extra $ on. Lancome has been my HG for years bc it stays on ALL day long. In addition, love heavy eye makeup.
Ulta was having a BOGO sale and I am on a makeup kick. Was a little worried bc it was cheap, but my Este Lauder black pencil has been looking gray for some reason (it's old....) aND I ran out of Lancome black. Plus, who can use just ONE more eyeliner! Lol!

Sooo..... jet black it was. Applied super well and contrary to many reviews, stayed on all day long. No joke, this pic was just taken. I applied my eye makeup at 5:45 am and it now is 5:00 pm. 12 hours. Looks perfect!! I'm going back to get a few more, maybe a dark brown.... :) Will buy again.

Full Size Image

Cute name, easy to use but it definitely is not water proof or smudge proof. After a couple hours of wearing it, it completely smudges off my water line into the outer corners of my eyes, or along my lash line. I probably would not buy again considering it doesn't do what it is supposed to do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This liner is not smudgeproof on me, especially when used to tightline my upper lashes. The liner migrates onto my lower lids and makes me look like a racoon. I'm really sad this pencil didn't work for me, because it's so super soft and goes on with absolutely no poking or tugging, and the color is true black.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this eyeliner. The only issue I have with it is that it is not fully waterproof. It smudges & it also does not last too long. It applies very easily & has beautiful pigmentation. Also, it's very hard to twist up for more product

on 12/14/2014 6:55:00 PM

I didn't really like this. It isnt really jet black, more of a smokey grey. It applies easily and really does glide on nicely and evenly but I find it hard to make angled strokes with it. It was too grey for me, also it seems somewhat opaque.

on 5/6/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this for tightlining in hopes of replacing my UD perversion eyeliner and this has disappointed me due to the amount of smudging after 10 minutes. I would not repurchase.

on 10/26/2013 8:03:00 PM

i bought this for about 10 bucks. It is by far the smoothest eyeliner pencil I've ever used. It also stays long just as it says.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

The colour is intensely super black which I like. You have to let it dry first before blinking.

I used this for tightlining my upper lash line. It's buttery soft that glides on easily but too soft that it leaves blank chunks on my lashes. I solved this by using eyeliner brush to apply it. However even though I used eye primer (I used Too Faced), it still transferred to my lower lash line. I guess it's too soft that I need to set it first with powder eyeshadow. However it's just too much work to do.

I am keeping it because I figure that I might use this as a base to do smoky eye look, but I won't repurchase. I have small lids. To preserve more eyelid space, I use eyeliner mainly for tightlining and this liner just doesn't work.

PERFECTION! IT DOESN'T HURT IF YOU POKE YOUR EYE BECAUSE IT IS NICE AND CREAMY AND VERY PIGMENTED AND LASTS FOR A FEW HOURS, MY GO TO EYELINER ALL DAY EVERY DAY! WORTH THE PRICE

on 12/31/2013 10:21:00 PM

I bought this to see if I would like it better than my milani liquefy. It didn't. Smudges, runs, and very difficult to sharpen. Milani is cheaper and I like it better. It's also darker. So if you are thinking about purchasing the Nyx one. Don't do it.