LORAC POREFECTION BAKED PERFECTING POWDER

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Bht. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this powder, my skin has been oily lately. I would always use MAC's foundation and apply powder over it but my skin would be oily within a couple of hours. Lately all I have been using is The Balm's concealer for my dark circles and Lorac's porefection powder and my skin looks great! Its matte but not to the point where it looks super dry, my skin looks satiny and the powder does not feel too heavy and cakey. I would highly recommend this product as it blends very well with your bronzers and blush.

I really wanted to love this product. But it gave me clumpy looking oxidized orange polka dots all over my t-zone. Pretty much the opposite of what I was looking for.
I combo skin with super huge pores which I comfortably combat with Benefit Porefessional and a Korean cushion compact with InnisFree No Sebum loose powder on top. This lasts until around my 2pm meetings, at which point I need a fresh layer to keep those pores at bay. The Lorac just emphasizes them more.
Otherwise it's a perfectly fine setting powder- maybe a little drying for those with less oily skin. I think I've read that others notice that it sits atop the skin for a while, which is true. But it does settle in nicely and turns into "skin" without emphasizing fine lines.
It's just it makes my pores look huge and orange.

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never thought I would be so impressed with a pressed powder but I AM! I have very oily skin and this gives me the appearance of super creamy satiny skin without looking too matte. The most perfect glow/matte balance! Yes, even oily girls want to have some glow.

Pros:
+ matte-satin finish
+ doesn't oxidize on my oily skin
+ cruelty-free!
+ nice looking compact (shiny dark graphite metallic) with a good weight
+ comes in warm and cool undertones

Cons:
- no powder puff included
- still have to blot throughout the day but not as often

Why the four lippie rating? For a $33 compact, why doesn't it come with a powder puff/applicator?! I want to be able to travel with this! I currently keep this in my makeup bag and apply with a powder brush.

For reference, I'm a NC25 and I wear NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Alaska or Glossier Skin Tint in Medium. I bought the LORAC Porefection Baked Perfecting Powder in PF3 (Light/Medium) --- it matches perfectly.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to love this after reading all the great reviews about it! The shade matched really well (pf4) and I was impressed by all the different shades. It made me look a little chalky when I put it on first... And then it perfectly blurred my large pores on the sides of my nose. However after using this for 3 days ive broken out in tiny red zits in clusters below my undereye and my forehead which is mostly resilient to breakouts. I have to return it and im sad. Almost every pressed powder i have tried has broken me out and i suspect that i my skin is irritated to talc. Going back to physicians formula talc free loose powder!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have oily skin and I have been looking for a new powder for the last month or so. I was planning on buying the CC cream powder from It Cosmetics off of online but I felt like I should wait. Yesterday I went to Kohls and the Lorac stand caught my eye. $33 is a little pricey but I purchased it. I immediately went home and put it on and wow! It was a perfect match and leaves a gorgeous finish. Kind of a matte-satin finish. Definitely recommend. Great on my oily skin.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Best Powder EVER!! I love this stuff, it is a part of my daily makeup routine.
I've tried other powders, and use to only use MAC, but a friend talked me into trying this, and she was not wrong. The feel of this product is wonderful, and it stays put for hours. (All day if you use it in combo with any Urban Decay makeup setting spray)

The color selection is broad. I use PF4 in the fall and winter and PF5 in the spring and summer. I am fair with yellow undertones, and those colors work well for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product! I bought it on a whim when Sephora was phasing out Lorac. I haven't used any powders since! This powder gives a smooth finish and blurs any imperfections. It it's the best powder I've ever used! The color is spot on for my light-medium yellow skin tone. I also have hyper pigmentation from past acne and am acne prone and this has covered everything without irritating my skin. I will continue to repurchase this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder has the consistency and appearance of a mineral powder but actually does blur pores and mattifies the skin. The powder itself looks like Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish powders but the problem with those powders is that it usually leaves me shiny after a couple of hours. This powder is a great version of that but for people with combo/oily skin with visible pores. I paid $32 at Ulta but it has lasted me a good year.

I love this powder! I used to use their tinted moisturizer with SPF--one of the few that doesn't break me out. I just bought this powder and I'm so impressed. It definitely minimizes the appearance of pores without looking like I smeared chalk all over my face. It doesn't make my skin flake, like some powders, and it keeps the oil at bay all day. It's quite natural and perfect for the makeup no makeup look. A new standby product for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love! Love!! Love!!!
1. Really does make you look poreless
2. I use as a setting powder over foundation, OR I will even wear it alone.
3. Does not look dry or powdery
4. NEVER breaks me out
5. LASTS FOREVER ( I have had my compact for over a year)
6. Because it is baked, less chance of it breaking on you
7. Good price

I recommend to anyone. I use it everyday.