no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This is absolutely gorgeous! I could not stop looking at my nails all day. It is such a great shade of silver and you only need one coat, although I put on two. You will need a base and top for this one since it does chip easily if you don't. It has sheen and is eye catching. I had a lot of people come up to me to ask what I wearing on my nails. It is fun and not something I would wear to a conservative event. I bought this online at Ulta and I think it was about $12.50; a little more than OPI's regular nail polishes. I think it was worth it and highly recommend if you adore shades like this.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

Holy moly is this an amazing color! Ds radiance is a metalic silver and by far the best silver I have come across ever. No glitter and no layering upon layering necc to get insane sparkle outta this bad boy! It looks flattering and chic on both short and long nails which is a plus. By far my fave summer shade so far.

About reviewer (497 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

6 years ago

OPI's Designer Series Radiance is a very bright, very sparkly metallic silver polish. Another reviewer described it as liquid metal-like and that is exactly right! The application was a dream with no streaking and total opacity at two coats. Drying time was also very quick but I used Seche Vite over the top and it was rock hard in 20 minutes. The finish was very, very bright and sparkly (but not glittery as the glitter is the typical DS Series microfine particles that are super-smooth) and really popped outdoors in sunlight. I can't comment as to wear time as I only had this on for a day. (I bought it to go with a specific outfit and event.) Silver is an extremely out-of-my-comfort-zone color (hence the reason I only wore it for a day), but if you only have ONE silver polish in your collection, this is the one to get! The price is higher than regular OPIs, but because of the finish and effect, this one is worth it and I'd definitely recommend it.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I had a manicure with this in Vancouver and was smitten. Found it in the UK at QVC with Magic, which I havent tried yet. It is very expensive, but was a birthday present. I just love the silver, but I do think you still need two coats. Great for the summer!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

8 years ago

Very pretyy, really like it!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I am in love with this!! I always wear it on my toes because it is slightly too out there for my hands, except maybe in the summer. It looks beautiful and sparkly while inside, especially when a light shines on it. The best part is when you are outside and the sunlight hits it, the sparkles turn into a million colours like a diamond. The only thing I hate is the packaging. At first it was fine because it looked nicer than the regular ones with the silver top but then it discoloured!! No idea why that happened, but now I have a gross looking bottle of nail polish.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

* PRODUCT - DS Radiance is part of the Designer Series (DS) of nail polishes by OPI. It's priced slightly higher than the regular OPI polish. * DESCRIPTION - DS Radiance is a luxuriously rich bright metallic chrome silver color and it looks like smooth liquid silver. This is not a glittery polish, this is pure liquid metal. Color pigmentation is strong and goes on smoothly without any streaks, bumps or drag. One application is opaque enough and it dries very fast. DS Radiance is very attention grabbing and in my opinion, liquid metal nail polish at its finest. * VERDICT - OPI has done it again with its Designer Series (DS) polishes. My only wish is for the DS prices to be on par with regular OPI polish, not higher.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral