Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk
Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing Milk

4.1

Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Linalool, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Hydro

on 4/21/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had this product for a while before I actually started using it consistently. I prefer to do my face routine after I get out of the shower so I keep this product in there to remove makeup. For me it doesn't replace my normal cleanser and I don't think that this provides a deep clean. What I like is that if you don't want to tug at skin too much with makeup wipes this can be an option to replace those and is sort of a 'pre cleanser'. Sometimes even when using a makeup wipe if it doesn't remove everything this is a good option to really rinse any foundation or other face products off of the skin. I do have to be careful around the eye area because once it got in my eyes and stung a little bit. I can't say how it works on waterproof products because I don't use any. The scent is nice and you get a good amount that will last a while.

on 2/18/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I use it in rotation with a few other cleansers that I have. I don't think it removes makeup well like it claims, I'd definitely use a wipe/remover/oil to remove makeup before using this, but it does a great job at cleansing my skin while keeping it moisturized. It's a medium milky consistency that doesn't foam. I think this would work well for any skin type. I have really oily skin and I love it, and my friend who has very dry skin also loves it. Also I have extremely acne-prone skin and this has never caused any breakouts. But ofc ymmv with any skincare haha.

on 10/31/2016 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Smells like peaches. It is a non-foaming cream cleanser. I did not find this to be an effective cleanser for my combination skin. It is a pore-clogger for me.

on 10/10/2016 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a medium-thick, non foaming milky cleanser that smells a bit like peach but mostly like menthol. It gets rid of makeup very easily, even WP mascara. It removes makeup really well. It comes off well with a warm, wet washcloth. It is slightly tinted. Your skin feels clean but not stripped.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I will continue to repurchase this because it is the most perfect makeup cleanser and an alternative to the Liz Earl hot cloth cleanser. I use this like a mask and hot cloth cleanser by rubbing it into my face full of makeup and letting it sit and work. Then I get a face flannel that has been rinsed in hot water and take the cleanser off. All my makeup comes off in one go and I'm left with soft and clean skin. No residue is left behind but my skin isn't dried out. I use this all year round and on my eyes without any irritation. Smells like peaches and mint and has the texture of a creamy lotion. The 350ml bottle lasts me half the year.

Yes this does remove makeup and yes it does smell nice, but if you have sensitive skin you should stay away from it. I've tried it few times whenever I use this it stings my skin and burns my eyes very bad, my skin will feel dry and tingling the rest of the evening, probably because all the perfume in the ingredients. In the bin now, thank god it's not expensive!

on 4/28/2016 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This thing is terrible at cleansing. It smells nice and the packaging is great, but I find that I need to use a lot of it, at least three pumps, to wash my makeup off (and I don't wear that much of it). It doesn't break down the mascara well and I end up with panda eyes, so I often need to go for another round of face washing. But what bothers me most is the oily feeling I get after rinsing it off and drying my face with the towel. My face just doesn't feel clean. I have oily/combination skin and worry that continuous use will break me out, and so I do not recommend this face wash and would never buy it again.

I'm a big soap and glory fan so when I came across this cleanser I had to have it! Its the best cleanser I have used, it does literally melt away make up! Last for ages and I use it every day

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like this cleanser much more than I thought I would.
It is creamy like a lightweight lotion.
You can use it on wet or dry skin.
I normally just slather it on dry skin massage to break down my makeup and then simply rinse off. I do have to apply more to my eyes to break down the mascara but it does work.
After rinsing, I do have mascara under my eyes but I just wipe it away with my towel or makeup removing cloth.
My skin is so much clearer since I started using this.
It has no claims about helping to clear skin other than stating "deep cleansing".
I personally would not say it is "deep" cleansing as it can leave some light traces of makeup behind sometimes but it must be doing something right.
This is a little pricey but a bottle lasts for quite a while. I have had mine since January and I still have some left, it is now mid-April.
I do not wear a lot of makeup for every day. Usually just concealer, setting powder, mascara, sometimes eyeliner or light eyeshadow.
I use about 3 pumps and maybe two more if I wore heavy mascara.
This really works for me so I will be sticking to it.
I loved my Noxzema but since they changed the formula I can no longer use it.

5/11/16 Just an update
I LOVE this cleanser I still have the same bottle I originally purchased.
I use it every single night and most mornings too.
My skin is looking great. I rarely if ever have a blemish and I am just working on my leftover scarring now.
My skin loves this

September 2016 finished my whole bottle and I still love very much, I just can no longer find it :(

on 3/20/2016 11:09:00 AM

I found this cleanser randomly at the drugstore and was intrigued by the claims on the package. Deep cleansing and pore unclogging? Sign me up. It's not cheap - I paid $25 for the bottle, but it *is* pretty large. I used it a few times on my face but honestly it just felt too oily and heavy for my acne-prone skin. I did notice a bit of a glow to my face after washing....but the consistency doesn't lend itself well to Clarisonic cleansing and my face never felt super-clean afterwards. However it does do a *very* good job at removing makeup; I'm just too lazy to do a 2-step cleanse at night. I now just use this to remove my eye makeup, which is a perfect purpose for this cleanser....as it provides moisture to my eye area (yay!) and removes even stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner in literal seconds. I said I wouldn't repurchase but as an eye makeup remover, I might. $25 for a bottle that will probably last me a year is a pretty good bargain.