Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk
Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing Milk

Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Linalool, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Hydro

on 5/9/2018 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Gets the job done. Smell is nice but not lovely, very soothing when used to remove makeup. I am a fan. Used this as part 2 of my double cleanse with albolene to remove makeup. It got the job done. When I went over my face with micellar water on a pad there was only makeup in my hairline. Will not repurchase because there are other cleansing milks I love more but this is a solid product.

Jeeeeeeeeppppperrrrs. I hate this product. I actually feel bad typing that because I have come to love Soap & Glory but man, this missed the mark for me.

This literally doesn't clean a thing off your face. Tonight, just for fun, I thought it would be interesting to see how long it would take to clean my foundation off. I lost patience at 4 washes and they weren't light washes- I pretty much had my face in the sink, the whole bottle on my face and expert level facial massages and nothing was budging. I have gone through more than half of this bottle trying to give it a chance and tonight- I have given up. I promise you my makeup isn't tattooed on either, it comes right off with other cleaners. Just not this one.

No more drying my face with my white face towels and seeing my makeup all over it. Nope.

on 1/7/2018 6:12:00 PM

I really like this cleanser because it's gentle on my skin. When I started using it, my skin was very red and dry due to the effects of a different product that I was using. After trying out this cleanser for about a week, my skin cleared up and looked much more hydrated. My skin has been softer and more hydrated since using this cleanser. I'm not entirely sure how well this cleanser is at removing makeup, since I use a micellar water beforehand. However, it seems to remove any remaining makeup that the micellar water misses. Also, the scent is amazing! I'll definitely be repurchasing this cleanser again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Hmm... this was okay. It smelled nice, had a nice texture, and was really good at removing makeup, but as far as my skin itself, it didn't help to clear my pores or brighten me up the way Soap & Glory's Vitamin C cleanser does. It also made me feel a little drier than usual, nothing severe, but it didn't feel hydrating at all. And maybe this was just me, but I felt like this product left some kind of residue or film on my face afterwards. I felt the need to use a toner after washing to feel completely clean. I do appreciate the amount you get in the bottle for the price, though, and I think this would work really well for somebody with different desires than myself. Thus, 4 stars.

on 11/25/2017 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this stuff. It smells glorious, like minty peach. The consistency is nice and light and creamy. I’m not sure how much I trust it to remove all of my makeup thought but some previous reviews said they use it more like a mask to remove so maybe I’ll try that. I keep this in my shower and I do like the way my face feels after using it. I adore the amount of cleanser you get in the bottle, it’s huge! Overall I will continue to purchase this until I find something I like better. I almost gave it 5 stars for the smell alone!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this.This has to be one of my two favorite cleaners,and Orgins checks and balances.Its made my sensitive skin clear and smooth.My skin looks younger and more radiant.It takes off my heavy make up very well.I love the smell...sometimes I’ll open the bottle just to smell it.Its similar to Clean Mary which has been discontinued by Soap and Glory...smells similar to Clean Mary with a Peach scent added.I love it,I’ll definately keep purchasing!

on 9/3/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It doesn't really do anything for my skin long term. I don't think it's very effective for removing makeup either if you're not using a washcloth/Clarisonic/konjac sponge.

However it doesn't clog my pores, and since it's not harsh or foaming it won't strip your skin dry either. I use it in the morning. The bottle is really big (350 mL) and will last you for a really long time if you aren't too fussy about skin care. Since I use tretinoin .05% every night, this cleanser is gentle on my skin which I appreciate.

I bought it for $12 at my local ULTA. I like the scent (it definitely smells like peaches), I like the packaging/pump, and I like the gel-like texture, but I wouldn't purchase it again mostly because there are more effective options out there. Maybe people with better, smoother, and drier skin would appreciate this cleanser.

on 4/21/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I had this product for a while before I actually started using it consistently. I prefer to do my face routine after I get out of the shower so I keep this product in there to remove makeup. For me it doesn't replace my normal cleanser and I don't think that this provides a deep clean. What I like is that if you don't want to tug at skin too much with makeup wipes this can be an option to replace those and is sort of a 'pre cleanser'. Sometimes even when using a makeup wipe if it doesn't remove everything this is a good option to really rinse any foundation or other face products off of the skin. I do have to be careful around the eye area because once it got in my eyes and stung a little bit. I can't say how it works on waterproof products because I don't use any. The scent is nice and you get a good amount that will last a while.

on 2/18/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I use it in rotation with a few other cleansers that I have. I don't think it removes makeup well like it claims, I'd definitely use a wipe/remover/oil to remove makeup before using this, but it does a great job at cleansing my skin while keeping it moisturized. It's a medium milky consistency that doesn't foam. I think this would work well for any skin type. I have really oily skin and I love it, and my friend who has very dry skin also loves it. Also I have extremely acne-prone skin and this has never caused any breakouts. But ofc ymmv with any skincare haha.

on 10/31/2016 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Smells like peaches. It is a non-foaming cream cleanser. I did not find this to be an effective cleanser for my combination skin. It is a pore-clogger for me.