Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk
Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing Milk

4.1

Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Linalool, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Hydro

Yes this does remove makeup and yes it does smell nice, but if you have sensitive skin you should stay away from it. I've tried it few times whenever I use this it stings my skin and burns my eyes very bad, my skin will feel dry and tingling the rest of the evening, probably because all the perfume in the ingredients. In the bin now, thank god it's not expensive!

on 4/28/2016 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This thing is terrible at cleansing. It smells nice and the packaging is great, but I find that I need to use a lot of it, at least three pumps, to wash my makeup off (and I don't wear that much of it). It doesn't break down the mascara well and I end up with panda eyes, so I often need to go for another round of face washing. But what bothers me most is the oily feeling I get after rinsing it off and drying my face with the towel. My face just doesn't feel clean. I have oily/combination skin and worry that continuous use will break me out, and so I do not recommend this face wash and would never buy it again.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

I'm a big soap and glory fan so when I came across this cleanser I had to have it! Its the best cleanser I have used, it does literally melt away make up! Last for ages and I use it every day

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like this cleanser much more than I thought I would.
It is creamy like a lightweight lotion.
You can use it on wet or dry skin.
I normally just slather it on dry skin massage to breakdown my makeup and then simply rinse off. I do have to apply more to my eyes to break down the mascara but it does work.
After rinsing I do have mascara under my eyes but I just wipe it away with my towel or makeup removing cloth.
My skin is so much clearer since I started using this.
It has no claims about helping to clear skin other than stating "deep cleansing".
I personally would not say it is "deep" cleansing as it can leave some light traces of makeup behind sometimes but it must be doing something right.
This is a little pricey but a bottle lasts for quite a while. I have had mine since January and I still have some left, it is now mid April.
I do not wear a lot of makeup for everyday. Usually just concealer, setting powder, mascara, sometimes eyeliner or light eyeshadow.
I use about 3 pumps and maybe two more if I wore heavy mascara.
This really works for me so I will be sticking to it.
I loved my Noxzema but since they changed the formula I can no longer use it.

5/11/16 Just an update
I LOVE this cleanser I still have the same bottle I originally purchased.
I use it every single night and most mornings too.
My skin is looking great. I rarely if ever have a blemish and I am just working on my left over scarring now.
My skin loves this

on 3/20/2016 11:09:00 AM

I found this cleanser randomly at the drugstore and was intrigued by the claims on the package. Deep cleansing and pore unclogging? Sign me up. It's not cheap - I paid $25 for the bottle, but it *is* pretty large. I used it a few times on my face but honestly it just felt too oily and heavy for my acne-prone skin. I did notice a bit of a glow to my face after washing....but the consistency doesn't lend itself well to Clarisonic cleansing and my face never felt super-clean afterwards. However it does do a *very* good job at removing makeup; I'm just too lazy to do a 2-step cleanse at night. I now just use this to remove my eye makeup, which is a perfect purpose for this cleanser....as it provides moisture to my eye area (yay!) and removes even stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner in literal seconds. I said I wouldn't repurchase but as an eye makeup remover, I might. $25 for a bottle that will probably last me a year is a pretty good bargain.

on 3/8/2016 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I got this in a soap and glory set for christmas 2015. I have been using this most days in the evening and we are now in March and I have used just less than a half. This stuff is just incredible. It has a slight tingle on my skin which I love and it definitely feels like it's working. I sometimes like on for 5 minutes as a mini mask. Have tried a lot of cleansers but really feel like this works the best at deep cleansing at the end of the day. I have very dry skin and this doesn't dry me out. I also notice that i get tiny tiny bumps on my forehead when I stop using this and then when I start to use again they disappear. The price for the size you get also is very reasonable. I will no doubt about it repurchase when I run out,however I can see one bottle lasting me approx 6 months which is fab!!!

on 2/7/2016 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Soap and glory is a brand that has never really won me over, I find their products quite gimmicky and ineffective.
I was excited to try this cleanser as it promises to de-clog pores and I had heard many positive reviews. This cleanser smells absolutely divine, like fresh peaches. The cleansers consistency is a thick milk which feels slightly warm when applied to the skin. It leaves you with a nourished and refreshed complexion.
Unfortunately, this cleanser did the absolute opposite to what is promised, it ended up clogging my pores and it broke me out.
I would recommend people with oily and acne prone skins avoid this product but I think it could be a good option for people with normal or drier skin types.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great cleanser for all skin types, and suits me very well. I like the creamy non-foaming texture, it has a mild peachy fragrance which does not bother me and I love how it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without drying it out. I use it in the mornings, and as a second cleanse after makeup. You can either wash it off or remove it with a damp flannel., and it removes makeup very well. A pump or two will suffice for the whole face, massage it for a minute or two and wash it off. Simple and easy to use.
You get a large amount in the bottle so it lasts a long time and is great value for money. Don't expect miracles whilst using this cleanser, it won't transform your skin overnight, but it will keep it nice and clean and is great for regular everyday use. Would definitely recommend it, and will be repurchasing it once I run out :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This cleanser is OK, I don't really like the smell of peaches and wouldn't have picked it but I got it out one of those xmas gift sets. It stays on your skin after washing it off a few times and is pretty thick. Dosnt foam up either. I did use another cleanser afterwards to get it all off my skin. I think it removed my makeup well though and for the price it's ok. Not something i would buy.

Love love love. I use this cleanser as my second cleanse after oil cleansing (body shop chamomile cleansing oil <3) and as my cleanser in the morning, although I do want to find a different cleanser for the morning so I don't run out of this product as quick!
It's a beautiful creamy consistency which is really easy to massage into the skin, I like to give myself kind of a facial massage when I cleanse, first with the oil and then with this, just to make sure my face is deeply cleansed and the product is really getting in all my pores! Plus it feels good too. I massage it into dry skin, I don't splash my face or the product with water as I feel it breaks down the product too soon and I like to get the most out of it I can! It's more effective on dry skin.
The smell is really pleasant, I have eczema prone skin so at first I thought the product might aggravate it and cause a flare up with it being highly fragranced but nope, no sign of that! Just smooth, soft, silly skin :)
I love love love this cleanser. After massaging it into make up free skin I add water into the mix, wet my hands and simply wash off the product. I don't bother with a flannel because I use a flannel to wash off my oil cleanser and I feel using the flannel too much aggravates my skin! I just splash my face until the product is gone :)
I'm so glad I found this cleanser, it isn't too pricey, it's usually on some sort of offer anyway!, it's easily accessible (get it from your local boots!) and most importantly (for me) it doesn't cause any break outs! I'm very spot prone but this doesn't block my pores, in fact it actually helps any existing spots I have! But since using this I rarely get spots anyway :)
Only down side is the packaging, it's very pretty but I always find as you get to the bottom quarter of the bottle the product is almost impossible to pump out! Quite annoying as I have to open it up and try to scoop out the remnants!
Other than that!