Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk
Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing MilkSoap & Glory - Peaches & Clean Cleansing Milk

4.1

Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Linalool, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Hydro

on 11/25/2017 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this stuff. It smells glorious, like minty peach. The consistency is nice and light and creamy. I’m not sure how much I trust it to remove all of my makeup thought but some previous reviews said they use it more like a mask to remove so maybe I’ll try that. I keep this in my shower and I do like the way my face feels after using it. I adore the amount of cleanser you get in the bottle, it’s huge! Overall I will continue to purchase this until I find something I like better. I almost gave it 5 stars for the smell alone!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this.This has to be one of my two favorite cleaners,and Orgins checks and balances.Its made my sensitive skin clear and smooth.My skin looks younger and more radiant.It takes off my heavy make up very well.I love the smell...sometimes I’ll open the bottle just to smell it.Its similar to Clean Mary which has been discontinued by Soap and Glory...smells similar to Clean Mary with a Peach scent added.I love it,I’ll definately keep purchasing!

on 9/3/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It doesn't really do anything for my skin long term. I don't think it's very effective for removing makeup either if you're not using a washcloth/Clarisonic/konjac sponge.

However it doesn't clog my pores, and since it's not harsh or foaming it won't strip your skin dry either. I use it in the morning. The bottle is really big (350 mL) and will last you for a really long time if you aren't too fussy about skin care. Since I use tretinoin .05% every night, this cleanser is gentle on my skin which I appreciate.

I bought it for $12 at my local ULTA. I like the scent (it definitely smells like peaches), I like the packaging/pump, and I like the gel-like texture, but I wouldn't purchase it again mostly because there are more effective options out there. Maybe people with better, smoother, and drier skin would appreciate this cleanser.

on 4/21/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I had this product for a while before I actually started using it consistently. I prefer to do my face routine after I get out of the shower so I keep this product in there to remove makeup. For me it doesn't replace my normal cleanser and I don't think that this provides a deep clean. What I like is that if you don't want to tug at skin too much with makeup wipes this can be an option to replace those and is sort of a 'pre cleanser'. Sometimes even when using a makeup wipe if it doesn't remove everything this is a good option to really rinse any foundation or other face products off of the skin. I do have to be careful around the eye area because once it got in my eyes and stung a little bit. I can't say how it works on waterproof products because I don't use any. The scent is nice and you get a good amount that will last a while.

on 2/18/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I use it in rotation with a few other cleansers that I have. I don't think it removes makeup well like it claims, I'd definitely use a wipe/remover/oil to remove makeup before using this, but it does a great job at cleansing my skin while keeping it moisturized. It's a medium milky consistency that doesn't foam. I think this would work well for any skin type. I have really oily skin and I love it, and my friend who has very dry skin also loves it. Also I have extremely acne-prone skin and this has never caused any breakouts. But ofc ymmv with any skincare haha.

on 10/31/2016 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Smells like peaches. It is a non-foaming cream cleanser. I did not find this to be an effective cleanser for my combination skin. It is a pore-clogger for me.

on 10/10/2016 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a medium-thick, non foaming milky cleanser that smells a bit like peach but mostly like menthol. It gets rid of makeup very easily, even WP mascara. It removes makeup really well. It comes off well with a warm, wet washcloth. It is slightly tinted. Your skin feels clean but not stripped.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I will continue to repurchase this because it is the most perfect makeup cleanser and an alternative to the Liz Earl hot cloth cleanser. I use this like a mask and hot cloth cleanser by rubbing it into my face full of makeup and letting it sit and work. Then I get a face flannel that has been rinsed in hot water and take the cleanser off. All my makeup comes off in one go and I'm left with soft and clean skin. No residue is left behind but my skin isn't dried out. I use this all year round and on my eyes without any irritation. Smells like peaches and mint and has the texture of a creamy lotion. The 350ml bottle lasts me half the year.

Yes this does remove makeup and yes it does smell nice, but if you have sensitive skin you should stay away from it. I've tried it few times whenever I use this it stings my skin and burns my eyes very bad, my skin will feel dry and tingling the rest of the evening, probably because all the perfume in the ingredients. In the bin now, thank god it's not expensive!

on 4/28/2016 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This thing is terrible at cleansing. It smells nice and the packaging is great, but I find that I need to use a lot of it, at least three pumps, to wash my makeup off (and I don't wear that much of it). It doesn't break down the mascara well and I end up with panda eyes, so I often need to go for another round of face washing. But what bothers me most is the oily feeling I get after rinsing it off and drying my face with the towel. My face just doesn't feel clean. I have oily/combination skin and worry that continuous use will break me out, and so I do not recommend this face wash and would never buy it again.