Annabelle Smudge Paint - Plummy

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Annabelle Smudge Paint - Plummy

on 1/5/2012 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I bought this after the saleswoman showed me how it did _not_ move off the back of her hand; she rubbed and rubbed and it didn't budge. Against all the skincare advice I've ever received, I slept in my makeup (this eyeliner) in order to test it. It's great. In terms of daily wear: like another reviewer, I have oily skin and I am seriously impressed at the staying power of this liner.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this in Tar which is the blackest black. This is the best creme eyeliner with a built-in brush. For the price, you can't do any better. I paid $12 Cdn for this product and I use it everyday. I have already had it for about 6 weeks and I think I will get another two months worth of use out of it. It lasts for hours and hours on my oily lids. Despite the name, this is non-smudge...this will stay put once you put it on. Use makeup remover or soap and water, and it will come off easily. It's perfect! And no tugging, so I am not going to worry about wrinkles on my eyelids. This product is so beyond drugstore; this is department store quality. As long as this is made, there will be no other liner for me. This is it! This is my HG!