Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Taylor Swift WonderstruckTaylor Swift Wonderstruck

3.8

on 8/6/2017 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Smells to me like a mixture citrus and sweet which turns slightly musky after a while. I love using this in the summer as a day time perfume, and the bottle is very pretty, when it has light shining on it you can see a rainbow effect reflecting off it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I purchased Wonderstruck after being very impressed by Wonderstruck Enchanted, and while this fragrance is different it is still just as lovely. Wonderstruck opens with a hit of raspberry, blackberry and tea, with vanilla and peach mixing with the top notes after a few minutes. As the perfume begins to fade, the peach scent remains on the skin until the fragrance disappears completely. The peach smells very fresh and sweet, not at all synthetic and I love that it is the final note of the fragrance. This scent lingers on the skin for about 7 hours, and lasts even longer on fabric and hair. This is a very sweet and girly fragrance, it may not be particularly unique but it is a very enjoyable fragrance. It smells lovely and I get many compliments when wearing it. I would recommend this for anyone to wear, and is perfect for warmer days. I would highly recommend this perfume.

Top Notes: Freesia, Tea, Blackberry, Raspberry, Apple Blossom.
Heart Notes: Vanilla, Honeysuckle, Hibiscus.
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Peach.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this at 5 Below 0.5oz 15ml for $5. No it's not a designer impression I'm quite familiar w the ones they sell there. This is amazing! Freesia & musk is what I get. Sad it must be D.C. since it's at a store like 5 Below. Cute iridescent purple bottle I snagged Taylor by Taylor Swift on the same visit. This reminds me of VS Love Spell for-cryin'-in-tha-beer they both have purple packaging!! It is fresh not musty nor stale which I was cornered about being at a 5 Below. I love celeb perfumes. I have Taylor swift, that Naturlich Blond chick from Germany reality tv Daniela katzenberger, Snooki, Paris Hilton, elizabeth james (Olsen twins) Jessica Simpson, Katy Perry (have multiple offerings from these, designer imposters also of some & Beyonce); used to have Kim K, Brit Spears, & Jordyn Sparks (all thumbs up) & thumbs down for Queen Latifah, Jess Simpson Fancy Nites, Shania Twain, & Halle Berry. (Yuck) I want to try J Bieber & 1D for the hell of it.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

seeing this unusual tinted bottle with a sort of glow that seemed to follow me as I walked past, and noticing a chain of charms around its neck impressed me so much. I tried on the scent although guessing its target market was for way younger than me, but wow! I think any age can wear this, its a very pleasing powdery fresh woody fruity warm floral. Does not last all day if you use it lightly it has low/medium staying power and sillage. I noticed that because I always use everything lightly. Some nozzles just spit a small amount and others put out quite a squirt, so if you not careful and mindful of that you can accidentally spray a large quantity burst on, and that is what happened to me once and it lasted all day with a much heavier everything.
I'm sure to wear this often, so yes I certainly will purchase this scent again in a larger size next time as I had bought the smallest bottle 1oz/ 30ml which has no charms and I was disappointed about that.

I found this after using Beyonce Pulse. This smells similar to the Beyonce one. I love it! The bottle is sooo gorgeous. Love it!

on 4/1/2016 12:09:00 PM

I was really excited when I found this-full bottle for $20....but sadly I was hoping for something more. Its ok, its good, its fine...the first time I tried it, it smelled exactly like Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy which I also own-and am not crazy about, sometimes it nauseates me. Berries, berries, berries...sweet dark berries. The next time it smelled just like the original Fantasy-very, very sweet. If I sniff really, really hard and think about it I get a hint of sandalwood-but I wish there was more, cuz I love sandalwood. I also wish I could smell the green tea people mention-I LOVE green tea scents, and Elizabeth Arden green tea scents are my favourite, the backbone of my fragrance wardrobe when I just want to smell good "naturally". However...I cant even smell a whiff of that. Sorry to say but I cant smell the difference between this and my other celeb frags-especially any of Britneys. Not to say I wont wear this....its wearable and pleasant, but not holy crap amazing...the bottles pretty. Starts out pretty strong, but calms down quickly, lasting power moderate. If you like sweet, sugary berry scents go for it...
*update* wearing this again today and it smells slightly different again! now I smell more of the sandalwood and vanilla...so Im upgrading it to a 4 as its more complex than I originally thought...pretty damn yummy for $20 and it doesn't slightly sicken me the way Britneys scents can...although I still find them similar. For the record I prefer Katy Perry for celeb scents. I wish I could smell any of the alleged "13 flowers" in this...I cant even pick out one...maybe my nose is the problem...ok bye :)

on 3/3/2016 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so undecided on this one! It smells pretty good but I don't feel like it's amazing as so many reviews state. I'm probably really out of the age range for loving this perfume and also probably in the wrong season. I decided to blind buy this because of all the positive reviews on the net about wonderstruck. I knew it would be sweet and young which is not a problem I like sweet perfumes but this one is just too too sweet probably the 'extra' peach in the bottom note and on me I get no musk which I feel would really balance out this fragrance .It's not a bad smell by any means. I guess I'll try it again in warmer months I figure 20$ for 100ml it's not the biggest waste of money anyway cause it does smell good in a really really fruity sweet kind of way! I would definitely not repurchase but I'll try to use it a few times before it goes bad so its not a total waste.

I'm no T-Swift fan, but I gotta say she makes a damn good perfume. Wonderstruck is very light and fruity with a lovely musky finish. I always find myself sniffing my shirt all day long whenever I wear this. I'm terrible at describing scents, but after it dries down it reminds me of Viva La Juicy, but with a bit more sweetness to it. Like... if you layered Viva La Juicy and Sui Dreams by Anna Sui you'd get Wonderstruck, if that's any more helpful(probably not lol).

And can I say how much I adore the bottle? I buy perfumes for their scents of course, but I love a good bottle too and this one is so pretty. Holographic purple with an almost Persian design on the gold cap. I carry this with me in my purse partially just so I can take it out and admire the holo.

All in all a winner, and at a very reasonable price too. I paid about $20 for 1oz at Walmart.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh gosh, I bought this when it first came out after getting a sample of it. Still have some left in the bottle!!!

So..this is yet another sweet/fruity scent that seems to be popular in recent years.
I do like sweet/fruity and it seems to be my preferred scent base, IF done right and not cloying or overly sweet, and this fits the bill!!

I will say, am not one to really buy celeb fragrances (or I prefer not to) as they have enough $$$, but I do like this scent! Girly yet not 'I am a little girl!!!' scent, if that makes sense..? Admittedly, I thought a Taylor Swift perfume would be sickenly sweet or overly girly, and to my delight, this is actually not 'too girly'/too young of a scent....I do see on frantica.com that it lists this as a powdery bottom note, and I do not detect that, which I am glad, as I do not like powdery scents.

I really struggled with the 'Would you re-purchase this?' question. Probably not, as I have so many fragrances to go through, and still have a good bit of this left, with many other scents I would like to try. BUT, I would not be totally opposed to POSSIBLY re-purchasing it (Sadly, on a side-note, her Wonderstruck Enchanted, in the red bottle, makes me GAG).

And I gotta say, the bottle is very pretty!!! I could see this being worn year-round and I think it is safe enough for the office. A little does go a long way with this, so I would say one or two sprays is all you need...Also, this lasts on me a good 8 to 10 hours.

I absolutely adore this perfume, it was a gift from my boyfriend and it's my summer signature as well as Enchanted for date nights and summer evenings. I love this, it's comforting and reminds me of sipping sun tea in a deck chair while the breeze blows the smell of berry preserves from the kitchen, and the sweet scent of vanilla has always been a favorite of mine. I really love Taylor Swift and I am pleasantly surprised at how truly lovely this perfume is, I will happily repurchase this and Enchanted as long as it's available.

Popular Fragrances