Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

3.8

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

seeing this unusual tinted bottle with a sort of glow that seemed to follow me as I walked past, noticing a chain of charms around its neck impressed me so I tried on the scent although guessing its target market was way younger than me, but wow I think any age can wear it, its a very pleasing powdery fresh woody fruity warm floral. Does not last all day it has low/medium staying power and sillage.
I'm sure to wear this often, so yes I certainly will purchase this scent again in a larger size next time as I had bought the smallest bottle 1oz/ 30ml which has no charms and I was disappointed about that.

I found this after using Beyonce Pulse. This smells similar to the Beyonce one. I love it! The bottle is sooo gorgeous. Love it!

To Read all 139 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/1/2016 12:09:00 PM

I was really excited when I found this-full bottle for $20....but sadly I was hoping for something more. Its ok, its good, its fine...the first time I tried it, it smelled exactly like Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy which I also own-and am not crazy about, sometimes it nauseates me. Berries, berries, berries...sweet dark berries. The next time it smelled just like the original Fantasy-very, very sweet. If I sniff really, really hard and think about it I get a hint of sandalwood-but I wish there was more, cuz I love sandalwood. I also wish I could smell the green tea people mention-I LOVE green tea scents, and Elizabeth Arden green tea scents are my favourite, the backbone of my fragrance wardrobe when I just want to smell good "naturally". However...I cant even smell a whiff of that. Sorry to say but I cant smell the difference between this and my other celeb frags-especially any of Britneys. Not to say I wont wear this....its wearable and pleasant, but not holy crap amazing...the bottles pretty. Starts out pretty strong, but calms down quickly, lasting power moderate. If you like sweet, sugary berry scents go for it...
*update* wearing this again today and it smells slightly different again! now I smell more of the sandalwood and vanilla...so Im upgrading it to a 4 as its more complex than I originally thought...pretty damn yummy for $20 and it doesn't slightly sicken me the way Britneys scents can...although I still find them similar. For the record I prefer Katy Perry for celeb scents. I wish I could smell any of the alleged "13 flowers" in this...I cant even pick out one...maybe my nose is the problem...ok bye :)

on 3/3/2016 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so undecided on this one! It smells pretty good but I don't feel like it's amazing as so many reviews state. I'm probably really out of the age range for loving this perfume and also probably in the wrong season. I decided to blind buy this because of all the positive reviews on the net about wonderstruck. I knew it would be sweet and young which is not a problem I like sweet perfumes but this one is just too too sweet probably the 'extra' peach in the bottom note and on me I get no musk which I feel would really balance out this fragrance .It's not a bad smell by any means. I guess I'll try it again in warmer months I figure 20$ for 100ml it's not the biggest waste of money anyway cause it does smell good in a really really fruity sweet kind of way! I would definitely not repurchase but I'll try to use it a few times before it goes bad so its not a total waste.

I'm no T-Swift fan, but I gotta say she makes a damn good perfume. Wonderstruck is very light and fruity with a lovely musky finish. I always find myself sniffing my shirt all day long whenever I wear this. I'm terrible at describing scents, but after it dries down it reminds me of Viva La Juicy, but with a bit more sweetness to it. Like... if you layered Viva La Juicy and Sui Dreams by Anna Sui you'd get Wonderstruck, if that's any more helpful(probably not lol).

And can I say how much I adore the bottle? I buy perfumes for their scents of course, but I love a good bottle too and this one is so pretty. Holographic purple with an almost Persian design on the gold cap. I carry this with me in my purse partially just so I can take it out and admire the holo.

All in all a winner, and at a very reasonable price too. I paid about $20 for 1oz at Walmart.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh gosh, I bought this when it first came out after getting a sample of it. Still have some left in the bottle!!!

So..this is yet another sweet/fruity scent that seems to be popular in recent years.
I do like sweet/fruity and it seems to be my preferred scent base, IF done right and not cloying or overly sweet, and this fits the bill!!

I will say, am not one to really buy celeb fragrances (or I prefer not to) as they have enough $$$, but I do like this scent! Girly yet not 'I am a little girl!!!' scent, if that makes sense..? Admittedly, I thought a Taylor Swift perfume would be sickenly sweet or overly girly, and to my delight, this is actually not 'too girly'/too young of a scent....I do see on frantica.com that it lists this as a powdery bottom note, and I do not detect that, which I am glad, as I do not like powdery scents.

I really struggled with the 'Would you re-purchase this?' question. Probably not, as I have so many fragrances to go through, and still have a good bit of this left, with many other scents I would like to try. BUT, I would not be totally opposed to POSSIBLY re-purchasing it (Sadly, on a side-note, her Wonderstruck Enchanted, in the red bottle, makes me GAG).

And I gotta say, the bottle is very pretty!!! I could see this being worn year-round and I think it is safe enough for the office. A little does go a long way with this, so I would say one or two sprays is all you need...Also, this lasts on me a good 8 to 10 hours.

I absolutely adore this perfume, it was a gift from my boyfriend and it's my summer signature as well as Enchanted for date nights and summer evenings. I love this, it's comforting and reminds me of sipping sun tea in a deck chair while the breeze blows the smell of berry preserves from the kitchen, and the sweet scent of vanilla has always been a favorite of mine. I really love Taylor Swift and I am pleasantly surprised at how truly lovely this perfume is, I will happily repurchase this and Enchanted as long as it's available.

Initially I was skeptical about buying a celebrity fragrance, but luckily one of my relatives ended up buying a gift set of this for me. This perfume smells really great! It smells very floral with a slight powdery scent but is very light. It smells fantastic on my skin & has longevity. Whenever I've worn this I've received compliments, I also like that it's affordable and accessible (you can buy this at tons of different stores and websites).

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I am currently 23 and have repurchased this perfume multiple times since 2013 that I have lost count. The purple irridecent bottle with the gold dome top and charms are very eye catching and unique. The perfume smells so nice. I personally think that it is very sweet and musky. It also has some strong fruit notes. I always get compliments when I wear this from family, friends and randoms passing me by. I have found that people who compliment my perfume range from 20-60 years of age and have asked me for the name of this perfume in order to purchase it for themselves. I tend to like perfumes that are strongly sweat and fruity and sometimes my perfumes may irritate others who don't find these type of scents appealing, however, I am pleased to say that this isn't the case with this perfume.

In the UK I can always find this perfume on offer at different retailers. I haven't purchased it at full price (28 for 50 ml) since the first time I bought it. The cheapest price I have seen for this was at 7.99 for 50ml.

I would recommend this perfume if you like fruity, sweet musks or gourmand type perfumes as the price is good for the amount you get.

BTW I'm not a Swift fan but I like this perfume

I like this in spite of myself. There's a weird musk dry down that I dislike, but after a bit even that smells good so...I don't know. Very odd perfume. It's just not what I expected from Taylor Swift. It's sweet but it's mature and the musk note, despite me loving musk, becomes very strong on me. But then it fades and is nice. I don't love this from start to finish, it's a roller coaster ride of really enjoying and sniffing my wrist, then there's a period of wanting to wash it off to temper the musk a bit, then it fades to a pretty scent with a berry vanilla tinge. I wouldn't buy this at full price ever, but I did buy it for cheap at Target and I would buy again for the same cheap price. Definitely like this but only for the cheaper price and only once that musk note tones down a bit. For example, if you get this on a shirt and you don't wash it right away, say a sweatshirt or something you might re-wear because you had a tshirt under it, then that faded smell that still lingers is really pretty and light. I don't know. Very unusual perfume.

Popular Fragrances