4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

PERFECT COLOR FOR REDHEADS..this is just warm enough to look fabulous with my skin tone..always get compliments on this!

About reviewer (313 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

6 years ago

I have dozens of red polishes in my collection, but Knees Up is my favorite. The other reviews are accurate when they say it's satin in a bottle! When I'm wearing it I cannot stop looking at my nails. And I've found that for me it lasts over 2 weeks with minimal chipping. Bravo, Butter London.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

I have a few tried and true red polishes in my collection that I love - Essie Jelly Apple, OPI I'm not a Waitress, China Glaze Ruby Pumps and yet I adore Knees Up - it is different from the rest because it is a metallic and the only metallic that I wear and it looks just like a christmas tree ornament - but not tacky at all - really love it - just wish it came with a wider, more durable brush.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

I adore this color. I've stalked this brand for a while now and i'm so glad I finally tried it. It's an amazing shade! This must be worn with a base and top coat for full affect.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

7 years ago

Great shade for Christmas.. don't know if it chips (as some others said), just saw it on my sister on Christmas and it looked solemnly!! Almost non-streaky metallic! Reds are nothing for me, but if you love red, go for it!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

1.0

7 years ago

I guess I prefer my nail polish with horrid, unpronounceable chemicals. If that means they last longer than any Butter London products. The color in the bottle is gorgeous. A deep ruby red. The wear, on the other hand, is terrible. Within an hour it was chipping. I had dollar store nail polish last longer than this $15 dollar a bottle rip off. No no. Sorry.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlond

1.0

7 years ago

Great metallic red but this Butter London formula seems to be defective in a couple of different ways. First of all, it is too thick, which makes application very difficult. Unfortunately, thinning it down made the polish lose its gloss. In addition, it chips easily. I might add that I've bought and worn a number of other Butter London polishes and didn't have either of these problems with any of them.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I'm new to (ahem, addicted to) butter London nail polishes, and this is one of my favorite colors. I have my toes polished with it, and in the summer sun it looks like my toenails are rubies. So pretty. One of my favorite reds of all time. :) Worth it.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

8 years ago

The most gorgeous metallic red EVER! Minus one lippy because it doesn't hold up as well as OPI polishes.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Love, love, LOVE this color on toes...it is sooooo pretty. It is the perfect red. I love that it is metallic without glitter (CG Ring on the Red). For a mani, not so much, but I prefer nudes or "greige" shades for this. On toes it does not chip and lasts until my next pedi. Looks great with top coat (Seche). My favorite pedi color EVER!

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral