Jordana Incolor Lip shine Shimmer glaze

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this because the reviews here were good but I think there's been a slight miscommunication. The reviews for a lot of Jordana's stuff seem to be totally mixed up with people reviewing different products under the same name so I created a new one just for this product.
I got his in the shade 07 Strawberry and I am kinda disappointed. The packaging is similar to e.l.f.'s Hypershine lip glosses but a little prettier. The product however..I expected a red glossy texture, but this isn't even sheer red..it is transparent with silver glitter particles in it. It is quite pretty but I imagine lots of people who can't stand glitter might be disappointed. It has a lovely fruity (strawberry?) scent, much better than e.l.f.'s hypershine glosses, and a sweet taste but it's definitely not what I expected or wanted. It is quite sticky but I don't think that makes it last longer on the lips, perhaps an hour or two. What bugs me the most is not the shimmer but the fact that it doesn't have any color so perhaps the other shades are better. I think this is a really cute toy for a ten year old but for anyone over 15...not a good product. But if you are interested in a shimmery transparent lip gloss you're gonna love it.