43%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Had high hopes for this. Used it for 4 days and my face has never been so ITCHY, dry and bumpy! Most definitely would not be re using or buy again. Hugely disappointed!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

from

3 years ago

Ok so here goes my mini essay on the visionnaire line... A brief background on my skin - dry slightly combo skin no particular concerns except slight redness and the first signs of aging. Visionnaire is one of Lancome's premium lines designed for correcting pores, lines and aging. The 'star' (I use this word loosely) ingredient is LR2412 - tetrajasmonate which is a plant derived extract of Jasmonic acid from the Jasmine plant. This wonder ingredients is supposed to propel through the layers of skin and transform your pore size, lines and past damage by either gently exfoliating or kick starting new cells into repair. Well guess what... it doesn't. Let's start with the ingredients where everything goes wrong. So the first ingredient is water, then silicone, glycerin a mild moisturiser and then alcohol denat? Jasmonic acid is then around the 20th ingredient on the list!! Why o why would you put denatured alcohol in a formulation when it is supposed to repair your skin and then label your star ingredient so low! The ingredient list is shockingly bad for the price tag and there are barely any forgiving ingredients here! Will continue this soon

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This product was recommended to me at Lancome Beuty Institute because I wanted to try something from Lancome. The package is beutiful and the serum can get well. I have used the product only morning before applying a cream. Creame texture, pleasent to my skin. The skin was slightly brighter, but definitely not without wrinkles :). And sometimes the traces of fatique were obvious. My opinion: it belongs to better serum I have tried.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

What a miracle. this is -one product which gave me overnight results from the first application. i love lancome and i regret that i didnt find this before.my face is extra hydrated and brightened. and also looks flawless and pores are shrinking.thank you LANCOME! ****HERE IS THE UPDATE I continue using it for a month and it gradually decreased the effect on me and now i dont see the results.very dissapointed.it happens to me with just like alll the skin care products except estee lauder ANR.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I've been using visionnaire for 3 months, once at night after applying advanced genifique. It has made some improvement. It's a white cream, fairly light in texture. It absorbs pretty fast, you don't need to use a lot of product. It does tingle a bit but goes after quick. I suffer from pretty much everything. Acne, pigmentation, redness, bumpy blocked pores, ageing fine lines and so on. It has made probably about 20-30% improvement in these areas. It's not a miracle product by any stretch but enough for me to see some changes. My makeup is easier to apply because my fave is a lot smoother. Before when I had full makeup on, you could still see the rough texture on my jawline area, now it's barely noticeable unless I'm in bad lightning or I look right close up. Looking at the ingredients, contains a lot of alcohol. I'm guessing it contains some sort of exfoliant which is why it helps with skin texture a lot. I feel the advanced genifique also helps visionnaire to penetrate the skin more. I will continue to repurchase although I feel it's not worth the price because the ingredients aren't that all advanced. But I do like the benefits I'm getting and fits in well with my skincare routine.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

VERY IRRITATING. My skin is not especially sensitive but after one use of this around my eye area, my skin was sore and my eyes appeared very small - due, no doubt to swelling. Add to this, a high price tag and I'd advise caution with this product. I was given several samples and one use of the night gel wrung all moisture from my skin, caused swelling and some redness. The company need to reformulate this product and lower the alcohol content

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

I am 26, no wrinkles, but I do have very bad poors and black heads on my nose around my nose and mouth and chin. I do a combination of silk peel and chemical peels to help diminish these issues and wanted an at home product that would help with the process. Let me start off by saying that this works. I used it last night and woke up to very plump skin with tight pores, definitely diminished by 50%. BUT I also got a very bad rash on my face. It looks like a heat rash with the bumps and insane itch. I actually started feeling itchy about 2 hours after applying this product. If it didn't leave me with such a rash I would have continued using it as it obviously did work for me.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I got this as a gift. This product claims to help wrinkles, diminish the appearance of pores and improve complexion in 7 days. Well... Nope. It is an okay product to soften skin, but after 3 months of using nothing else changed. In addition, it is difficult to mix with non lancome products, so be aware.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

I am a skincare junky and usually rely on brands sold in dermatologist office or other 'true' skincare brands. I've always thought of skincare from makeup/department store brands as overly priced and ineffective. I had a sample of this laying around forever and had run out of everything I was currently using and decided to try. Within the first application I could see results. I am so happy I could cry. My normally ruddy complexion looks even and radiant. With continued use it looks better and better. It's honestly hard for me to believe bc I really do have little faith in department store brands skincare claim. However I never want to be without this product and am anxious to try other products in the line

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I bought this with Eye pearl from lancome ,the eye serum until now is doing wonderfully but the serum . ..I dont know Its been two weeks and no significant results except making my face oilier than before,Im waiting and of course hoping to see some results And I put some pics of it,the texture is exactly like loreal sublimist skin perfection serum My skin is glowing :D every one says woow you look nice ;what foundation you use? lool Im happy that it does do something and above all my pores look smaller too

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm