Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector  [LR 2412 4%]
Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector  [LR 2412 4%]Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector  [LR 2412 4%]

3.0

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

VERY IRRITATING. My skin is not especially sensitive but after one use of this around my eye area, my skin was sore and my eyes appeared very small - due, no doubt to swelling.
Add to this, a high price tag and I'd advise caution with this product.
I was given several samples and one use of the night gel wrung all moisture from my skin, caused swelling and some redness. The company need to reformulate this product and lower the alcohol content

on 12/1/2016 8:00:00 AM

I am 26, no wrinkles, but I do have very bad poors and black heads on my nose around my nose and mouth and chin. I do a combination of silk peel and chemical peels to help diminish these issues and wanted an at home product that would help with the process.

Let me start off by saying that this works. I used it last night and woke up to very plump skin with tight pores, definitely diminished by 50%. BUT I also got a very bad rash on my face. It looks like a heat rash with the bumps and insane itch. I actually started feeling itchy about 2 hours after applying this product.

If it didn't leave me with such a rash I would have continued using it as it obviously did work for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this as a gift. This product claims to help wrinkles, diminish the appearance of pores and improve complexion in 7 days. Well... Nope. It is an okay product to soften skin, but after 3 months of using nothing else changed. In addition, it is difficult to mix with non lancome products, so be aware.

on 10/19/2016 9:14:00 AM

I am a skincare junky and usually rely on brands sold in dermatologist office or other 'true' skincare brands. I've always thought of skincare from makeup/department store brands as overly priced and ineffective. I had a sample of this laying around forever and had run out of everything I was currently using and decided to try. Within the first application I could see results. I am so happy I could cry. My normally ruddy complexion looks even and radiant. With continued use it looks better and better. It's honestly hard for me to believe bc I really do have little faith in department store brands skincare claim. However I never want to be without this product and am anxious to try other products in the line

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this with Eye pearl from lancome ,the eye serum until now is doing wonderfully but the serum
. ..I dont know
Its been two weeks and no significant results except making my face oilier than before,Im waiting and of course hoping to see some results
And I put some pics of it,the texture is exactly like loreal sublimist skin perfection serum

My skin is glowing :D
every one says woow you look nice ;what foundation you use? lool
Im happy that it does do something and above all my pores look smaller too

on 8/23/2016 10:51:00 PM

This product used to make my skin look great but now it is extremely drying. I found out this product contains large amounts of alcohol. I don't believe it contained that much before. WHY do they always have to change perfectly good products? This stuff is also very expensive. WHY so much alcohol?

on 7/12/2016 2:06:00 AM

I've been using this product for almost two years after I'd received a complimentary facial at Lancome and was amazed by how radiant my skin looked after Visionnaire was applied. I used it day and night after washing my face and before applying my moisturizer (I wash my face with Dermalogica cleansing gel, use La Mer gel cream for day and Deborah Mitchell Heavenly Overnight Success at night.) I was really happy with Visionnaire until I recently noticed that my skin looked more and more dull, my pores were enlarged and I had small spots and redness here and there. I blamed it on the time of the year (I live in Dubai where it's getting super hot and humid in summer), on the time of the month etc. But my skin got worse and using Visionnaire just didn't feel good anymore - my skin felt dry and itchy and looked weirdly puffy after using it. I stopped using it for a couple of days and my skin improved - after 2-4 days. But since I had just bought a new bottle of Visionnaire I wanted to use it up. My skin broke out again. So I made a research online and found out that Visionnaire apparently contains huge amounts of alcohol - which was actually no big surprise for me. You can smell and feel it. So, long story short: I can only advise to stay away from Visionnaire, even if it makes your skin look radiant in the beginning. I'm currently not using any serum, still looking for a replacement.

on 5/4/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin condition improved a lot when I just started using this product. My acne scars was lighten, pores was visibly smaller, skin is less oily, less breakouts, and overall make my skin look so much better and brighter. I brought the biggest bottle and it lasted me for more than a year because you just need one pump to cover the entire face.

However after using it everyday for a few months I notice that my skin stop reacting to the product. My pores still remain smaller compared to the past before using this but other than that my skin condition stop improving. Is a expensive product and I am quite disappointed that the effect only lasted for awhile. If the effect still remain the same as the time I just used this I will strongly recommend this product because this is a game changer product but sadly it didn't last that long.

I will not recommend anyone to buy the bigger bottle because it was expensive and the effect doesn't last too long. You may want to get the smaller one since it really improved my skin condition a lot when I just started using it.

on 4/27/2016 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is essentially a silicone based serum that acts as a primer. The silicones in this product do help to temporarily diminish pore size for me. I do not think that there is value with this serum. The ingredients are mainly silicones and alcohol. It has a pinch of hyaluronic acid and the active ingredient LR2412, whichis an extract from the jasmine plant, has little anti-aging research to back up the Lancome claims. It adds a hint of moisture, does not cause my combination skin to breakout, and minimizes pore size. But I try to avoid products with alcohol due to the long term use damage that can occur to the skin. And I find this to deliver no anti-aging benefits and it leaves a shiny finish to my face. This also has a very strong fragrance.

this would be wonderful if the smell weren't so over powering. I could barely sleep when I put it on before bed.