Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector  [LR 2412 4%]
Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector  [LR 2412 4%]Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector  [LR 2412 4%]

3.0

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 7/16/2017 10:10:00 AM

Ok so here goes my mini essay on the visionnaire line... A brief background on my skin - dry slightly combo skin no particular concerns except slight redness and the first signs of aging.

Visionnaire is one of Lancome's premium lines designed for correcting pores, lines and aging. The 'star' (I use this word loosely) ingredient is LR2412 - tetrajasmonate which is a plant derived extract of Jasmonic acid from the Jasmine plant. This wonder ingredients is supposed to propel through the layers of skin and transform your pore size, lines and past damage by either gently exfoliating or kick starting new cells into repair. Well guess what... it doesn't.

Let's start with the ingredients where everything goes wrong. So the first ingredient is water, then silicone, glycerin a mild moisturiser and then alcohol denat? Jasmonic acid is then around the 20th ingredient on the list!! Why o why would you put denatured alcohol in a formulation when it is supposed to repair your skin and then label your star ingredient so low! The ingredient list is shockingly bad for the price tag and there are barely any forgiving ingredients here!

Will continue this soon

on 7/6/2017 4:02:00 AM

This product was recommended to me at Lancome Beuty Institute because I wanted to try something from Lancome. The package is beutiful and the serum can get well. I have used the product only morning before applying a cream. Creame texture, pleasent to my skin. The skin was slightly brighter, but definitely not without wrinkles :). And sometimes the traces of fatique were obvious. My opinion: it belongs to better serum I have tried.

What a miracle. this is -one product which gave me overnight results from the first application. i love lancome and i regret that i didnt find this before.my face is extra hydrated and brightened. and also looks flawless and pores are shrinking.thank you LANCOME!
****HERE IS THE UPDATE
I continue using it for a month and it gradually decreased the effect on me and now i dont see the results.very dissapointed.it happens to me with just like alll the skin care products except estee lauder ANR.

I've been using visionnaire for 3 months, once at night after applying advanced genifique. It has made some improvement. It's a white cream, fairly light in texture. It absorbs pretty fast, you don't need to use a lot of product. It does tingle a bit but goes after quick.

I suffer from pretty much everything. Acne, pigmentation, redness, bumpy blocked pores, ageing fine lines and so on. It has made probably about 20-30% improvement in these areas. It's not a miracle product by any stretch but enough for me to see some changes. My makeup is easier to apply because my fave is a lot smoother. Before when I had full makeup on, you could still see the rough texture on my jawline area, now it's barely noticeable unless I'm in bad lightning or I look right close up.

Looking at the ingredients, contains a lot of alcohol. I'm guessing it contains some sort of exfoliant which is why it helps with skin texture a lot. I feel the advanced genifique also helps visionnaire to penetrate the skin more.

I will continue to repurchase although I feel it's not worth the price because the ingredients aren't that all advanced. But I do like the benefits I'm getting and fits in well with my skincare routine.

VERY IRRITATING. My skin is not especially sensitive but after one use of this around my eye area, my skin was sore and my eyes appeared very small - due, no doubt to swelling.
Add to this, a high price tag and I'd advise caution with this product.
I was given several samples and one use of the night gel wrung all moisture from my skin, caused swelling and some redness. The company need to reformulate this product and lower the alcohol content

on 12/1/2016 8:00:00 AM

I am 26, no wrinkles, but I do have very bad poors and black heads on my nose around my nose and mouth and chin. I do a combination of silk peel and chemical peels to help diminish these issues and wanted an at home product that would help with the process.

Let me start off by saying that this works. I used it last night and woke up to very plump skin with tight pores, definitely diminished by 50%. BUT I also got a very bad rash on my face. It looks like a heat rash with the bumps and insane itch. I actually started feeling itchy about 2 hours after applying this product.

If it didn't leave me with such a rash I would have continued using it as it obviously did work for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this as a gift. This product claims to help wrinkles, diminish the appearance of pores and improve complexion in 7 days. Well... Nope. It is an okay product to soften skin, but after 3 months of using nothing else changed. In addition, it is difficult to mix with non lancome products, so be aware.

on 10/19/2016 9:14:00 AM

I am a skincare junky and usually rely on brands sold in dermatologist office or other 'true' skincare brands. I've always thought of skincare from makeup/department store brands as overly priced and ineffective. I had a sample of this laying around forever and had run out of everything I was currently using and decided to try. Within the first application I could see results. I am so happy I could cry. My normally ruddy complexion looks even and radiant. With continued use it looks better and better. It's honestly hard for me to believe bc I really do have little faith in department store brands skincare claim. However I never want to be without this product and am anxious to try other products in the line

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this with Eye pearl from lancome ,the eye serum until now is doing wonderfully but the serum
. ..I dont know
Its been two weeks and no significant results except making my face oilier than before,Im waiting and of course hoping to see some results
And I put some pics of it,the texture is exactly like loreal sublimist skin perfection serum

My skin is glowing :D
every one says woow you look nice ;what foundation you use? lool
Im happy that it does do something and above all my pores look smaller too

on 8/23/2016 10:51:00 PM

This product used to make my skin look great but now it is extremely drying. I found out this product contains large amounts of alcohol. I don't believe it contained that much before. WHY do they always have to change perfectly good products? This stuff is also very expensive. WHY so much alcohol?