Orly Rock-It

No Image

4.8

on 5/31/2014 1:44:00 PM

Beautiful color! It's a magenta red foil with a lovely depth to the color. I missed out on "Bad Fairy" and this feels like a decent substitute (though I know it's not the same). The color and finish reminds me of red car paint in the sun--it has the same sort of micro-shimmer and glow. You could probably get away with one coat, but two is better to ensure evenness and good color saturation.

I think this is part of a discontinued LE collection, but there are still bottles floating around on various websites and beauty supply stores. I think it's definitely worth picking up a bottle, especially if you can get it on sale like I did.

on 12/17/2011 5:15:00 PM

Fantastic.

I was looking for a deep dark gold flecked red for the holidays.

One of the gals on the nail board recc'd this
and I am impressed.

Excellent. Go get 'em girls, this one's a keeper!

on 11/21/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YAY for Sally's clearance! I'd been eyeballing this collex when it first came out. This particular sparkly red kept jumping out at me. Been on a lowbuy for a while and passed on it. Saw this the other day in the clearance bin for $3.99. Well, that did it. It's really gorgeous and totally different than any other red I have. In the bottle it has almost a raspberry shimmer, but on the nail it's more burgundy-red. Very deep sparkle, glass flecked polish. Good formula, decent dry time and 2 days no tip wear! Def needs tc tho, it dries a little un-shiny. One of my new fave reds!

Perfect sparkly fall wine polish. Amazing pigmentation - I didn't really need to do 2 coats. And super shiny. AND its gorgeous while still being work appropriate. Well, more work appropriate.

on 9/13/2011 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

this is a really sparkly beautiful color. it stands out and it lasts very well. i use it mostly on my toes because it's so vivid and bright. i use the orly speed dry top coat over it and use the orly base coat underneath. great combination!

Popular Polishes