Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Arginine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait D'Orge, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Trehalose, Salicylic Acid, Creatine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Proplyene Glycol Dicaprate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Petrolatum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Polysilicone-11, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium RNA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Phospholipids, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Nadh, Mcrococcus Lysate, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine Phosphate, Carbomer, Ascrobyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Ptfe, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol (ILN41081)

Like every woman that have heard the hype about this " magical" cream i went to buy the full size jar... big big big mistake :(
This cream is definitely not for combination skin, nor acne-prone skin, it's for dry to very dry skin.
The cons for this cream ( imo) :
- my skin becomes shiny when i use this cream
- it didn't do anything visible for the skin, no bright effect, no velvety skin, no nothing !!!
- it broke me out, every time i use it i get two under the skin pimples, and if you are familiar with these pimples you will know how hard it is to get rid of and how painful and ugly they are

Pros:
- i can't think of any!!!

My advice to you, the advice that costed me 48 dollars, if you have sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin like me, stay away from this cream and any other clinique cream.
I am using another clinique cream and will review it soon

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- perfect consistency (spreads easily without tugging)
- skin feels moisturized without looking greasy or shiny
- did not cause breakouts
- very little or no scent

Cons:
- jar packaging (not hygenic)

I got this as a GWP. I don't know what Clinique means about clearing the dulling effects of time and sun damage. This moisturizer is good for keeping your skin moisturized - that's all. Maybe other people with more dull skin will notice a difference -- I didn't. I would not buy this for the price if I could buy something similar from a drugstore just to keep my skin moisturized. With that said, I liked that this did not cause breakouts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yowza! I had developed 2 dents in my forehead and nothing was working. Several facial issue tried to sell me very expensive peels.. I was just using a regular moisturizer think I would have to live them until I get botox. I got a get your glow on kit from clinique and it had this night cream. When I first tried my skin felt so moisturized but I looked in the mirror and said * it won't do anything for my forehead*. Next morning I woke up and the lines had literally faded and we're not as deep.. my skin also had more of a glow. Definitely will keep using this.

Maybe I am one of the few, but this product did not work for me. I should preface by saying my skin doen't love many of the Clinique products. Anyways, it sounded like a great night cream so I thought I would try it. Big mistake- it made me really break out :( Perhaps it will work for you, but my combination skin wasn't having this. If you are interested like i was, I woul suggest getting a sample first to see if it works for you! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got this in the recent gwp event at Clinique and have been using the trial jar up. This is so good that yes, I do plan to buy a full size jar. Yes it leaves my skin brighter, with something that tones down my redness and irritation. It behaves like a favourite Olay night cream with BHA that I love but it's gentler. My pores aren't clogged, my skin is smooth and glowing and happy in the morning and I think it's a worthwhile investment. I plan to alternate it one week on and off with my favourite Neutrogena retinol cream, the original formula night cream one because I really love my retinol too.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really perfect overnight moisturizer. It is not greasy, so it's very comfortable and you don't feel like you're wearing a mask like some evening moisturizers can tend to feel. When I wake up, my skin feels silky and looks dewy.

This is my HG moisturizer. The few times l've ran out and didn't immediately repurchase, I've kicked myself. For me, the formula is perfect. I do wish the packaging were different, but this moisturizer feels wonderful, sinks in quickly, doesn't cause breakouts, and my skin looks great. I'm mid/late thirties with normal but blemish-prone skin.

I clearly belong to a minority here, but this cream gave me two painful cyst-like spots, which will take a long time to clear now. I am 99% sure it was caused by this product because I went on holiday in-between one spot and the other, without taking the Turnaround sample with me, and upon using it again after my return, the second spot came out.
The cream is very rich and heavy, a bit too much for my liking anyway- definitely will not purchase the full size.

This is the best night cream ever. I started using it back in July and it's still going strong, I use it every night and I still have more than half a jar left! (Which is awesome since it is pretty pricey) ever since I've been using this my skin has definitely evened out my skin tone and my face feels so soft. Since it is a constant cell turnover my acne scars have faded it's amazing! I honestly highly highly highly recommend this!

After a few weeks of use I can tell a big difference. What I'm most pleased with is that it's faded old acne scars that I've had for many years, which all other moisturisers/serums/oils have failed to do. It's also completely stopped any break outs - I used to get a few pimples with my monthly cycle and I don't anymore. My skin also looks brighter overall and healthier. I don't generally have to deal with redness in my skin, apart from marks, but I have noticed my skin looks somehow clearer and brighter. The only thing I'm worried about is if I'm getting enough moisture, as I'm used to very heavy night moisturisers and prefer those. I'm going to repurchase this along with the serum next time. It's a pain but I think it is worth the money considering what it does.