Lancome Aquatique Waterproof EyeColour Base

Lancome Aquatique Waterproof EyeColour Base

3.2

I am returning this product. It turns flaky and is difficult to apply eye liner on top. Doesn't work on me at all. Expensive for poor quality.

on 5/3/2012 4:50:00 PM

I still have this product but gave up on using it. First, it is not waterproof and it creases on my eyelids after a couple of hours. The same result I get if I don't use any primer at all. Also, it it very tricky to use and I don't like how messy it gets in the pot after a while. I will stick to liquid primers they work so much better to me. For the price of 24$ I woudn't recommend this one.

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

I don't like this product. I have used other primers and have found them to work MUCH BETTER. This causes my eyeshadow to crease, and my eyelids start to actually look greasy. I will never buy this again. I used to use Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow as a base and LOVED it. Too bad its discontinued.

on 2/29/2012 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a GWP in the nude shade (they also offer it in a deep shade) and it's wonderful! I have used UDPP and other primers, but this is the only one with enough pigment to completely erase any lid color before applying my shadow. It's very silky, and feels much more moist than some others - I think you just have to be sure to close the lid tightly after each use. It keeps my shadow from creasing all day, and I've even used it as an under-eye concealer and it works equally well. Love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This keeps my eye shadow on well. I think this works better than the Urban Decay potion on me. I have the nude color. A little goes a long way

on 11/13/2011 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a little on the pricey side, but this is honestly how MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly should be like( not colour wise obviously 2 completely different colour, but texture and quality etc.)
I found this worked great for me!
It's s a smooth and blendable cream formula, beige eyeshadow base. the thing I like most about is it does actually even out the tone of my eyes before my eyeshadows go on. I sometimes just wear this alone, and it makes my eyes look really awake and even toned.
Keeps my eyeshadows on all day, I can understand how this would crease and fold for a lot of people. I had that same problem initially, but then I realise minimal is the key word for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is.............adequate. I do not find it as awful as some have said it is. I don't find it all that great. After having used UDPP, NARS, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, et al. This is, as I said, adequate. Fine in a pinch if you've run out of your usual HG base. I purchased this to get a GWP w/ Lancome that I wanted. This works for me because I really don't suffer from oily eyelids, but it doesn't help to intensify the color, nor does it really help the color apply any easier or better than without it.

It is exorbitantly expensive for a low quality product and does nothing extraordinary for the price that is charged.

I would not recommend it, go buy UDPP which is better @ a cheaper price or NARS which is excellent and STILL at a cheaper price.

on 8/15/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Highlights crepeiness, caused irritation, and made eyeshadows and concealer crease. Does exactly what it's not supposed to do. A waste of money and time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is really bad. It's not even waterproof! For the price of this product, I would exepct much more quality. Plus, I just found out that Lancome tests on animals, yuck!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

to pricey for what the end result was. my shadow ended up creasing with in 2 hours, i have insanely oily lids but i expected more from this primer