Sleek i-Divine Palette - Oh So Special

i-Divine Palette - Oh So SpecialSleek Oh so special palette

4.4

on 7/7/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Such a nice palette with a nice range of colours, the shadows are slightly powdery but pretty easy to work with and are quite nicely pigmented and easy to blend. A great starter palette and also one of my favourite o.g. palettes, sturdy packaging with a good mirror. I've been overwhelmed with the amount of new palettes on the market so I decided to get this one out after not using it for a little bit and fell in love with it again. It reaffirmed the quality of the brand and the product for me.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pallettes. The shimmery shades are just a delight and really make my deep set eyes pop. This oh so special palette has some beautiful pink and brown neutral colours for the daytime and some darker ones perfect for a more dramatic look. I can see this palette getting a lot of use, year round.

The level of pigmentation is so high, and for £8 for 12 shades, a complete bargain. Packaging-wise, it lives up to its sleek name, the big mirror is really good for on the go. Comes with a double ended foam applicator which is what it is, but for the price I wasn't expecting anything else.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Recently bought this, very pretty colors good pigmentation, colors stay on all day. I do not use primer. Great buy and very affordable online from SleekMakeup.com
I also bought their Vintage Romance eyeshadows very pretty colors too in that one, so I am all set with eyeshadows for fall/winter.

on 1/30/2016 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This, to me, is practically the ultimate budget palette. Great pigment and payoff, though the brightest shining stars are without a doubt the shimmery shades (no pun intended). I haven't even tried using them wet yet, simply because they're already so wonderfully pigmented. I recently used this palette to create a pretty heavy eye look for a 20's party, and all-in-all I wore the shadows (with primer underneath) for about 12 hours - and not a single crease to be found even after hours of dancing and general drunken silliness. The shadows stayed exactly where and how I wanted them!

The shadows are a little bit powder-y, but not terribly so, and I find that if you use them with a slightly denser brush you will minimize the fallout. (In my case, I prefer to use my EcoTools eyeshadow brush over my Real Techniques base shadow brush.) As someone with slightly sensitive skin around the eyes, I've used it enough to be sure that it's safe to use without having any kind of reaction or irritation the way I have experienced from certain other budget shadows.

As for packaging, it lives up to the brand name. Huge mirror, slim enough to be easy to bring - the perfect combination! The slim packaging also makes it feel a lot sturdier than many other palettes of the same price.

I don't know what the difference is, if there is one, but mine doesn't have the "waffle" texture that I've seen it have in some photos. It might just be the texture playing tricks on my eyes, but to me that version seems more muted in color than the "regular" version?

I will definitely make sure to get my hands on more of these palettes in the future!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an amazing budget palette! Got this on a whim because I was looking for some affordable shimmer eyeshadows, and let me tell you, these are amazing! The matte colours are alright, there is quite a bit of fallout, but all the shimmer colours are so pigmented its crazy! I have sensitive eyes and had no problems, and they've lasted all day whenever I've worn them(Even the first time with no primer).Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a budget eyeshadow option.

The eyeshadows in this palette are as pigmented if not more pigmented than my Mac or Too Faced palettes.
They are thick and long lasting. They don't budge.
They photograph really well.
Very cheap.
Great range of colours!

on 1/24/2016 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Oh how I love this! The colors are so pleasing and suits any skin color whethe warm, neutral or cool. I love how Sleek combined the colors - they are simply gorgeous! The pigmentation is also superb as in very pigmented. One light swipe of a brush is all it takes and apply it onto your lids and colors just pop right in. Im loving Sleek products and theirs are similar to Nars and Mac.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I own five Sleek palettes, and Oh So Special was my favorite for the longest time until I found Storm. This is a great palette to travel with because it has your light shade, transition shades, and several crease shades to darken. Ribbon would make a great blush in a pinch. Can't recommend this one enough.

Amazing palette. Lovely unique shades, buttery soft with excellent payoff. I wish they sold single versions of these eyeshadows so I could buy refills.

on 12/21/2015 9:27:00 AM

Oh man.

I'm not one to be fussy about palette colour arrangements since I like to pull eyeshadows from different pans/quads for looks but THIS IS THE BEST EYE PALETTE EVARRRRRR! (excuse me while I get excited like a 5 year old)

This palette has a great shade range with plenty of mattes and pearl/metallic finishes. The colour selections allow you to do neutral brown looks, pastel pink looks, dark smokey sultry looks, IT'S OH SO VERSATILE. OH SO PRETTY. PUN INTENDED.

The pigmentation on these shadows are phenomenal, believe me when I say I will pay triple the price of RRP for this baby because it rivals so many more expensive shadows that are supposed to be 'better'.

I will say though that I pretty much exclusively use all the mattes (the black is so intense I can't even); I wouldn't say blendability is the BEST, but I like taking my time to blend instead of it being ultra soft so this works in my favour. The shimmer shades have more fall out and i like to apply them with a finger or sponge applicator because INTENSITY (SO SO BEAUTIFUL).

I need to stop writing because I can go on forever, but seriously; go buy them.

P.S. I've swatched their other palettes instore (garden, vintage, storm etc) and also have the sunset palette and dare I say I think this is still the best performing one out of all of them interms of pigmentation performance. So if you haven't tried any sleek shadows, try this out first. (Also note that a lot of their palettes have repeat shades, i.e. matte black)