Kerastase Huile Céleste

Kerastase Soleil - Huile Celeste

1.5

on 9/8/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It gives shine, but makes hair dull and lifeless.Won't buy it again.I prefer Soleil Huile Lactee,which makes my hair looks and feels great.

on 9/11/2011 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This has to be the worst hair product I've ever tried!!! The idea sounds really good, a shimmering mist that protects your hair from Sun exposure, this is just what I need! Or so I thought. Maybe it even does protect it, I wouldn't know because I had to wash my hair straight away after applying this becase it instantly made it look oily, sticky and lifeless! At first I thought I maybe applied too much, so next time I sprayed just a little and from a greater distance only to find out that it made it look literaly plastic! Like Barbie hair. Then I thought, I paid a lot for this only to throw it away or give it away so quickly so I started using it on wet hair on the beach. This even wasn't that bad, but I'd wash my hair after returning home so there was not much point to it. It smelled nice though, maybe protected it from sun also. I can't tell.

I do however believe that this would be an amazing product for thick, curly, hard to contain hair. I have a friend with hair just like that who I'm giving this to, so maybe if she likes this I'll write an update. I'm curious though what will other girls write about this product since this is the first review.