Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipcolor 913C Sand Storm

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipcolor 913C Sand Storm

4.6

on 9/13/2017 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a really great orange-brown color. It's similar to the Annabelle spice lip liner and the formula is great too! It lasts long even with eating and works perfectly on my south-asian skin tone (warm-undertone brown).
Only downside is the packaging of course, but I will repurchase this again anyways because it is such a beautiful color for brown skin and at a great price! You can get this on Amazon too, since its usually sold out in Walmart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the most flattering brown shade on me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well everybody who owns these lipsticks can vouch for the caps falling off but the stuff inside is amazing! This is a 90s burnt sienna brown I prefer spiked w rum very similar colors but SwR is less orange more rosy brown less burnt orange but both are 90s off duty supermodel . The sort of sits on top of the lips it never soaks in. In fact this reminds me of kvd Lolita2. Minus the $20 price tag...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have Olive skin, so the color will be a terracotta on your lips if you have medium skin tone . Looooved the color, very comfortable, love the price, BUT the damn cap bumps and smears the lipstick, my only complaint, but I think anyone would love this.

on 11/30/2016 8:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

One of my favorite lipsticks, and one of the products that permanently resides in my purse. This lipstick has a velvet matte finish and it's gorgeous. The formula doesn't come off as dry whatsoever once it's on the lips, it doesn't accentuate lines or feel uncomfortable. The color is actually very unique, I don't have any other lipsticks quite like it. It compliments many looks and works really well as a a bold orangey nude on my warm/medium skin tone. If you just dab it on and blend it out it works well that way too, so it can also be very subtle. It's also actually quite long lasting considering it's not a liquid lipstick. The best part is the price. Wet n Wild always got the right prices.

on 8/29/2016 3:00:00 PM

On my medium skin tone, sandstorm appears to be a muted orange with a hint of brown; this is a great everyday color. The packaging is flimsy; when I put it in my purse for a few hours, the lipstick had somehow rubbed against the cap so I had a chipped lipstick and streaks all over the cap. If you want to avoid the dragging and dryness, apply a bit of vaseline or chapstick underneath and the lipstick will apply smoothly and have a nice satin finish. It might take a few more strokes with chapstick underneath to reach full opacity, but I think that gives you the chance to layer it to achieve a stain or lipstick effect depending on your preference. For the price, this is an excellent quality lipstick and I honestly cannot tell the difference between this and higher-end lipsticks aside from the packaging and price.

on 5/19/2016 5:19:00 PM

I like it! I am in a constant search for lip stick that stays put and doesn't make me look like I'm in clown school. I like stains but they are so......dry...... This lipstick looks nice on me, subdued so it will work for any occasion. The price is great, too. Will definitely grab some more colors.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great medium dark grey-tinged brown. Would look great on just about every skin tone and is very on trend. One of the drier shades so if you don't like matte stay away, but honestly a shade like this should be matte. Beautiful formula. I did get a dud the first time that was pastey, cakey and wouldn't go on evenly but when I swapped it out the new tube was a velvety perfect formula like usual so careful about possible duds before assuming it's a bad formula.

on 5/18/2016 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the perfect everyday nude that gives my lips a sexy fullness. It's a medium coral nude that lasts on my lips if I'm not eating. I usually just blot before eating and reapply afterwards anyway. It looks so good on my medium tan skin; It's not too drying but not particularly moisturizing. Everyone knows that the packaging sucks but the product itself is great that I just overlook that.

on 1/26/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a great quality lipstick at an incredible price. I have several WNW Mega Last lip colors but this is my favorite. I am about an NC40, med-dark/tan complexion with warm undertones. Anything nudes with pink turn lavender on my lips. This color is a warm brown with coral tones. It is similar to Mac Mocha INMO. (Not a dupe, just similar.) It is a matte so i first apply a lip balm (I love Burt Bees b/c it is not glossy, more like a matte balm. Chapstick would also work well.). then i apply the color. It is very long lasting and, when worn over lip balm, it does not dry out my lips. I took one lippie off for the packaging. You cannot roll down the tube all the way, so you have to be careful putting the clear cap back on or you will nick the tube and get color all inside the cap.