BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste #2 Medium

3.9

on 10/15/2016 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the Robin to Batman, the Ken to Barbie, in short it completes you(r concealer).

As mentioned, this is a corrector. It's meant to cancel the purple and blue as well as add some slip so that your concealer can look less gray and dry. This is a game changer for olive skin, where concealer alone can look off.

Apply a tiny (tiny) amount where you need it. For me it's along my 'troughs.' Then blend out with finger or BB. It won't completes erase circles, but it will neutralize. I then use a tiny amount of Tarte shape tape, blend and set with powder.

It lasts all day, gets rid of grayish cast of concealer alone, allows you to get away with less product and avoid cakey circles.

Pros:
- little goes long way
- add slip
- neutralizes
Cons:
- too much and it's grease city
- must be set and ideally combined with concealer

For the dark circled - this is well worth a try!

on 10/14/2016 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very dark under eye circles. I'm also over 40, so any concealers that adequately cover the circles usually settle into my fine lines. This product covers dark circles very well. I thought it might be too peachy, but the peach tone counteracts the blue in under eye circles. Doesn't look orange on. Love this!

To Read all 83 Reviews, Login or Join

This is my HG undereye CORRECTOR. It's a corrector which is why it's very emollient. It's meant to be worn under your undereye concealer. So those who are saying it creases like mad, too oily, etc...that's why. It's not a concealer. I have and will continue to repurchase but it lasts forever. There is a ton of it in that tub and you only need the tiniest dot.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

way too greasy and creases like mad!

on 3/12/2016 12:29:00 PM

So far, best I have come across. I dab it on with a small brush and then use my fourth finger to blend. This prevents me from using too much and not being able to blend easily. It is smooth and moist and never dries the under eye. It covers well. my preference is putting on my foundation first and then the concealer.

on 1/27/2016 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product makes my prominent bluish undereye circles virtually disappear. My circles are dark and hereditary and nothing will make them invisible but this certainly comes as close as possible. Yes, it's a bit greasy but it blends easily and when set with powder, lasts all day. I place a small amount in the corner of my eye and a small amount on the outside corner and blend the two so that they meet in the middle, just as the instructions say. It works perfectly. The worst of the blue is close to the inner corner and that where I concentrate the Erase Paste the most. The orangey tone of the corrector almost completely neutralizes the bluish tint of the dark circles, making me look like I've had a very good night's sleep. I do one eye, then the other and the difference between the two eyes is striking. The heavy consistency of Erase Paste is necessary to completely conceal the circles. If it was any thinner it wouldn't work as well. I'm so glad I decided to finally try this product. Nothing I've tried has worked as well. I don't even need a skin tone concealer on top because the overall effect, once the blue has been neutralized, is flesh colored. It's strange, but true. If you have bluish circles, I urge you to give this a try. You might be put off by its heaviness but go ahead and try it. You might be pleasantly surprised. I was. I definitely recommend it. If it works for me and my heavy duty circles, it can work for anyone. I promise.

on 12/28/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was so disappointed with this product having read, and watched, such good reviews. Yes, the product is thick and pigmented, but once blended in it simply disappears. In a nutshell this does nothing to cover my dark eye circles.

on 12/8/2015 10:42:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...here's why:

1. Creamy texture never dries my under eye area out (even when I forget to apply eye cream).
2. Doesn't sink into my under eye wrinkles (I don't have heaps, as I'm only 32 - but other brands have been known to highlight those babies!)
3. Has never caused a reaction on my very sensitive skin.
4. I only need an itty bitty bit to completely cover any under eye circles meaning it lasts AGES (I'm talking 3 months minimum - which means at $47 it costs under 50 cents a wear - #winning)
5. When I apply this product I look like I have just had a 2 week holiday with 8 hours of perfect sleep all night (seriously!)
6. I have used NUMEROUS concealers/brighteners and none come close to this product.

Only reason I marked it down on packaging, is because I don't think dipping your finger into a little tub is the most hygienic way of packaging this product - would much prefer a pump pack...still not enough to make me stray to any other product!

on 10/13/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My situation: Fair olive skin tone, between nc20-25. Very dark eye circles, purplish brown

I think this was the first corrector I've tried. I didn't like it at first, but after trying others, this is growing on me. As others have said, color is great, opacity is great (not perfect though), however the freaking formula creases like a mofo. Who would put petroleum in a concealer?? If it was even a moisturizing product, I could deal, but it is greasy without being moisturizing/does nothing for dryness or eczema.

I use the medium color even though I am quite fair. I apply this only to the dark circles, then use a skin colored concealer over top, then set with powder. I'm currently experiencing with ways to make this not crease so much. I use prolongwear concealer over top with setting powder and that does a decent job of locking it in place, although there is still creasing.

This would be a 5 star product if they could make it less greasy.

on 1/29/2015 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this product for my under eye dark circles. It does the job but it is a difficult product. If you warm it before use, you will have better results.