BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste #2 Medium

BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste #2  Medium

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use rhis product every day on my melasma on the tops of my cheeks and upper lip. I put foundation over top and it works! I dont use it under my eyes...i find it too slippery for that. Cute packaging and a jar will last a year.

This is a wonderful dark circle neutralizer. I have considerably dark circles (kind of red / purple) and I have tried the Erase Paste (in fair and medium) and Bobbi Brown corrector (in bisque). Both are quite similar, the biggest difference is in consistence / texture. While the Bobbi Brown Corrector is a bit more difficult to spread, the Erase Paste is smoother, pasty and spreads easily, it's more emolient and for my dry under eye area it's better than the Bobbi Brown one. The Shade Bisque (BB) and Medium (Benefit) are dupes. You don't need much of this product, a little definitely goes a loooong way. It's a pasty product, so obviouly it's gonna crease (especially if you apply too much) and you have to set it with powder. For my skin tone (MAC NC10, NC15) I can get away using the shade Fair alone. If I use the shade Medium, I need to mix it with a light concealer because alone it does look pink / salmon. Bear in mind that these correctors are REALLY pigmented, so apply only a little bit and only where your dark circles are, avoid the area right under your eyes where the fine lines are, that's where it's gonna crease and emphasize wrinkles.

I don't think it's a good product for people with oily under eye area because it's quite creamy.

on 10/15/2016 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the Robin to Batman, the Ken to Barbie, in short it completes you(r concealer).

As mentioned, this is a corrector. It's meant to cancel the purple and blue as well as add some slip so that your concealer can look less gray and dry. This is a game changer for olive skin, where concealer alone can look off.

Apply a tiny (tiny) amount where you need it. For me it's along my 'troughs.' Then blend out with finger or BB. It won't completes erase circles, but it will neutralize. I then use a tiny amount of Tarte shape tape, blend and set with powder.

It lasts all day, gets rid of grayish cast of concealer alone, allows you to get away with less product and avoid cakey circles.

Pros:
- little goes long way
- add slip
- neutralizes
Cons:
- too much and it's grease city
- must be set and ideally combined with concealer

For the dark circled - this is well worth a try!

on 10/14/2016 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very dark under eye circles. I'm also over 40, so any concealers that adequately cover the circles usually settle into my fine lines. This product covers dark circles very well. I thought it might be too peachy, but the peach tone counteracts the blue in under eye circles. Doesn't look orange on. Love this!

This is my HG undereye CORRECTOR. It's a corrector which is why it's very emollient. It's meant to be worn under your undereye concealer. So those who are saying it creases like mad, too oily, etc...that's why. It's not a concealer. I have and will continue to repurchase but it lasts forever. There is a ton of it in that tub and you only need the tiniest dot.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

way too greasy and creases like mad!

on 12/28/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was so disappointed with this product having read, and watched, such good reviews. Yes, the product is thick and pigmented, but once blended in it simply disappears. In a nutshell this does nothing to cover my dark eye circles.

on 1/27/2016 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product makes my prominent bluish undereye circles virtually disappear. My circles are dark and hereditary and nothing will make them invisible but this certainly comes as close as possible. Yes, it's a bit greasy but it blends easily and when set with powder, lasts all day. I place a small amount in the corner of my eye and a small amount on the outside corner and blend the two so that they meet in the middle, just as the instructions say. It works perfectly. The worst of the blue is close to the inner corner and that where I concentrate the Erase Paste the most. The orangey tone of the corrector almost completely neutralizes the bluish tint of the dark circles, making me look like I've had a very good night's sleep. I do one eye, then the other and the difference between the two eyes is striking. The heavy consistency of Erase Paste is necessary to completely conceal the circles. If it was any thinner it wouldn't work as well. I'm so glad I decided to finally try this product. Nothing I've tried has worked as well. I don't even need a skin tone concealer on top because the overall effect, once the blue has been neutralized, is flesh colored. It's strange, but true. If you have bluish circles, I urge you to give this a try. You might be put off by its heaviness but go ahead and try it. You might be pleasantly surprised. I was. I definitely recommend it. If it works for me and my heavy duty circles, it can work for anyone. I promise.

on 3/12/2016 12:29:00 PM

So far, best I have come across. I dab it on with a small brush and then use my fourth finger to blend. This prevents me from using too much and not being able to blend easily. It is smooth and moist and never dries the under eye. It covers well. my preference is putting on my foundation first and then the concealer.

on 12/8/2015 10:42:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...here's why:

1. Creamy texture never dries my under eye area out (even when I forget to apply eye cream).
2. Doesn't sink into my under eye wrinkles (I don't have heaps, as I'm only 32 - but other brands have been known to highlight those babies!)
3. Has never caused a reaction on my very sensitive skin.
4. I only need an itty bitty bit to completely cover any under eye circles meaning it lasts AGES (I'm talking 3 months minimum - which means at $47 it costs under 50 cents a wear - #winning)
5. When I apply this product I look like I have just had a 2 week holiday with 8 hours of perfect sleep all night (seriously!)
6. I have used NUMEROUS concealers/brighteners and none come close to this product.

Only reason I marked it down on packaging, is because I don't think dipping your finger into a little tub is the most hygienic way of packaging this product - would much prefer a pump pack...still not enough to make me stray to any other product!