BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste #2 Medium

BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste #2  Medium

3.8

This is my HG undereye CORRECTOR. It's a corrector which is why it's very emollient. It's meant to be worn under your undereye concealer. So those who are saying it creases like mad, too oily, etc...that's why. It's not a concealer. I have and will continue to repurchase but it lasts forever. There is a ton of it in that tub and you only need the tiniest dot.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

way too greasy and creases like mad!

To Read all 81 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/12/2016 12:29:00 PM

So far, best I have come across. I dab it on with a small brush and then use my fourth finger to blend. This prevents me from using too much and not being able to blend easily. It is smooth and moist and never dries the under eye. It covers well. my preference is putting on my foundation first and then the concealer.

on 1/27/2016 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product makes my prominent bluish undereye circles virtually disappear. My circles are dark and hereditary and nothing will make them invisible but this certainly comes as close as possible. Yes, it's a bit greasy but it blends easily and when set with powder, lasts all day. I place a small amount in the corner of my eye and a small amount on the outside corner and blend the two so that they meet in the middle, just as the instructions say. It works perfectly. The worst of the blue is close to the inner corner and that where I concentrate the Erase Paste the most. The orangey tone of the corrector almost completely neutralizes the bluish tint of the dark circles, making me look like I've had a very good night's sleep. I do one eye, then the other and the difference between the two eyes is striking. The heavy consistency of Erase Paste is necessary to completely conceal the circles. If it was any thinner it wouldn't work as well. I'm so glad I decided to finally try this product. Nothing I've tried has worked as well. I don't even need a skin tone concealer on top because the overall effect, once the blue has been neutralized, is flesh colored. It's strange, but true. If you have bluish circles, I urge you to give this a try. You might be put off by its heaviness but go ahead and try it. You might be pleasantly surprised. I was. I definitely recommend it. If it works for me and my heavy duty circles, it can work for anyone. I promise.

on 12/28/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was so disappointed with this product having read, and watched, such good reviews. Yes, the product is thick and pigmented, but once blended in it simply disappears. In a nutshell this does nothing to cover my dark eye circles.

on 12/8/2015 10:42:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...here's why:

1. Creamy texture never dries my under eye area out (even when I forget to apply eye cream).
2. Doesn't sink into my under eye wrinkles (I don't have heaps, as I'm only 32 - but other brands have been known to highlight those babies!)
3. Has never caused a reaction on my very sensitive skin.
4. I only need an itty bitty bit to completely cover any under eye circles meaning it lasts AGES (I'm talking 3 months minimum - which means at $47 it costs under 50 cents a wear - #winning)
5. When I apply this product I look like I have just had a 2 week holiday with 8 hours of perfect sleep all night (seriously!)
6. I have used NUMEROUS concealers/brighteners and none come close to this product.

Only reason I marked it down on packaging, is because I don't think dipping your finger into a little tub is the most hygienic way of packaging this product - would much prefer a pump pack...still not enough to make me stray to any other product!

on 10/13/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My situation: Fair olive skin tone, between nc20-25. Very dark eye circles, purplish brown

I think this was the first corrector I've tried. I didn't like it at first, but after trying others, this is growing on me. As others have said, color is great, opacity is great (not perfect though), however the freaking formula creases like a mofo. Who would put petroleum in a concealer?? If it was even a moisturizing product, I could deal, but it is greasy without being moisturizing/does nothing for dryness or eczema.

I use the medium color even though I am quite fair. I apply this only to the dark circles, then use a skin colored concealer over top, then set with powder. I'm currently experiencing with ways to make this not crease so much. I use prolongwear concealer over top with setting powder and that does a decent job of locking it in place, although there is still creasing.

This would be a 5 star product if they could make it less greasy.

on 1/29/2015 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this product for my under eye dark circles. It does the job but it is a difficult product. If you warm it before use, you will have better results.

This is a very thick concealer. I didn't purchase it for under eye circles or under eye discoloration. It is way too thick and greasy for that area for my personal taste. I use it for covering my melasma on my cheekbones. I was initially scared of the orangy pink color and thought that it would make me look like a clown or make the melasma more obvious, but it doesn't! While it is very thick, that texture is necessary for covering up my discolorations. The best tips I can give someone that wants to try this product is that it must be set with a powder or it will slide right off your face and use it only in the areas that are discolored. Otherwise you will look horrible. I initially tried to apply/blend with a brush, but found that a finger tap works better. Pros: covers heavy discoloration like a dream, lasts all day if set with a powder, the tiny tub lasts forever, no heavy obnoxious scent, easily blendable with a finger on flatter areas (cheekbones, forehead) does not break me out. Cons: expensive, cannot be used anywhere but on purple, blue or grayish- brown discoloration (not good for covering acne or redness) too thick and greasy for under eye, will crease even if set with powder, not recommended for areas of the face that get a lot of movement as it will settle in fine lines.

I have fair skin but medium works for me due to salmon deletes blue. The color is not the problem. The problem is that this concealer is greasy. It creases more than any other concealers I have. It would not be acceptable to use this without setting it with a powder. I have to hand it to benefit for labeling exactly what it is, a paste. Thick and unbledable.