Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 11/1/2017 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used to use the old Great Lash and found it to be impossible to apply without clumps. This Great Lash with the tapered brush goes on much better, who would have thought. It is a great, every day mascara, fairly thick and black. I don't find that it flakes or smears. It is a good value for the money.

I used to use the original version years ago and it was okay, but easily ran and I my oily lids caused it to smear when my lashes touched. So, I moved on and never looked back. Recently I asked a co-worker what mascara she used as her lashes looked so full and defined and she said Great Lash Lots of Lashes. I of course had to run out and buy it immediately and it is a pretty good everyday mascara! Full, long, but not overly dramatic lashes that doesn’t smear or run and easy to take off. For $5 a tube it’s a steal of a deal. I would repurchase.

on 3/17/2017 10:52:00 PM

After being in abject mourning since the 70's over the loss of the original Helena Rubinstein's wand mascara..trust me..there was nothing better.!!!it had the thin, metal rod...this stuff was amazing..probably because it had..cold tar..in it!!!anyway, people used to think I had falsies on..so needless to say..I have been on the search for the HG ever since...sigh...I had good luck with Max Factor Volume Couture ..then of course, they shipped everything to Europe.then they recently came back. so am trying them again..but..honestly , I really do like Lots Of Lashes..and have repurchased several times..do not care for the original..really don't know what the difference is between the two. if it is actually a different formula or not..but it works for me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This mascara is INCREDIBLE. I remember having used a tube up before and recently opened a new one up that had been sitting unopened for ages. The brush pulls everything single lash up and out, it keeps my lashes curled all day and I don't use a lash curler on them. I was so impressed to come home after a 12 hour day and see that my lashes looked perfect. I don't feel like I have to layer it, it just gives me a nice, separated look that's not too dramatic. I find that I like voluminous lashes but they droop by the end of the day, these mascara doesn't do that, the formula is so light. You can't go wrong for the price either. I hated the original great lash but this one is a gift.

on 8/5/2017 8:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I often read good reviews about this line of mascara by Maybelline, but hadn't get the chance to try it coz it's nit available in my home country. So when I moved to Canada, this is among the first items I bought at local drugstore. I would say the quality of this mascara is better than many high end mascaras! I was almost desperate seeking for great mascara, as it always melts under my eyes within less than 3 hours of use. I found Max Factor false lashes waterproof works fine, however it has that heavy feeling on the lashes just like most waterproof mascara I've tried. Yet this mascara, it lasts ALL day without smudging and feels WEIGHLESS! It coats my lashes very nicely, no special effect tough (I use curler before applying the mascara), but it does the job to accentuate my look. It's great for daily use, at least works for me who spends most of the day at the office. I tried it for a whole day summer picnic and it doesn't smudge! Definitely my HG, and would stock up before going back to my home country!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

in my opinion, the biggest difference between drug store mascaras is the wand. it's all about the wand. and this one is my HG. at first when I saw it I was skeptical because it wasn't curved as most usually are.but with this one I can really control the look of my lashes. one swipe looks completely natural, and the more swipes the more lashes I appear the have. I've never had a problem with clumping and my favorite part about it is that the size is perfect to use on my bottom lashes. I always seemed to make a mess when trying to use the bulkier wands on my bottoms. one swipe of this on my bottoms gives me a doe eyed look I love. if I had to complain about something, which I dont, it'd be that it does give me a little raccoon eye after a nap or if I don't take it off at night it's not real pretty in the morning. but I shouldn't be sleeping in it anyway. if you want the big, super curled, mascara look from makeup commercials, this probably isn't going to be for you. but if you are looking for something more natural looking that makes you look like you have lots of lashes (go figure), try it. and use it on bottoms too!

This is actually one of the better mascaras I've tried. I've tried a few, too. This one grabs all your lashes with the little rubber brush, and you can apply multiple coats without clumping. It gives good length, though I wouldn't say it creates a crazy amount of volume. But for me this is a great mascara and it'll be going in my purse since it's nice and compact!

This Mascara was actually given to my mother in a gift basket, and she passed it onto me because she wouldn't of used that particular one. My main issues with this product is that the brush is an extremely awkward ' Christmas Tree ' shaped brush. I've used Mascara's like this before which are in the same shape but not anywhere near the same as that brush in particular. It's difficult to apply Mascara and worse, it gives you NO lashes. I also dislike that the formula isn't waterproof and so it'd be rendered useless unless a top coat is overtop. Packaging was perfectly fine, price I would say is affordable considering it's Maybelline. However I like their Original Great Lash Waterproof the best in that collection of Maybelline Mascaras.

on 10/14/2016 4:18:00 PM

I don't understand the hype on this mascara.I bought this after reading that it one of the makeup artists staples.Maybe it's my way of applying it but ive tried it in a different manner and can't see the real deal on this thing. it smudges after hours..I wouldn't recommend..

on 10/14/2016 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I've ever uded in my life. I've already gone through two tubes and I plan on buying some more. I like the dramatic thick look I get from using this want. If you don't like big thick dramatic lashes, this product might not be for you. It is really good to me, though. All in all, I love this mascara and I have never used any other mascara that is as good as this one.