Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

This is actually one of the better mascaras I've tried. I've tried a few, too. This one grabs all your lashes with the little rubber brush, and you can apply multiple coats without clumping. It gives good length, though I wouldn't say it creates a crazy amount of volume. But for me this is a great mascara and it'll be going in my purse since it's nice and compact!

on 10/14/2016 4:18:00 PM

I don't understand the hype on this mascara.I bought this after reading that it one of the makeup artists staples.Maybe it's my way of applying it but ive tried it in a different manner and can't see the real deal on this thing. it smudges after hours..I wouldn't recommend..

on 10/14/2016 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I've ever uded in my life. I've already gone through two tubes and I plan on buying some more. I like the dramatic thick look I get from using this want. If you don't like big thick dramatic lashes, this product might not be for you. It is really good to me, though. All in all, I love this mascara and I have never used any other mascara that is as good as this one.

This Mascara was actually given to my mother in a gift basket, and she passed it onto me because she wouldn't of used that particular one. My main issues with this product is that the brush is an extremely awkward ' Christmas Tree ' shaped brush. I've used Mascara's like this before which are in the same shape but not anywhere near the same as that brush in particular. It's difficult to apply Mascara and worse, it gives you NO lashes. I also dislike that the formula isn't waterproof and so it'd be rendered useless unless a top coat is overtop. Packaging was perfectly fine, price I would say is affordable considering it's Maybelline. However I like their Original Great Lash Waterproof the best in that collection of Maybelline Mascaras.

on 2/3/2016 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't expect to like this so much - I hate the other Great Lash products and never use them. This is nothing like them. It was a dream to brush it on and see the lashes getting longer and darker. It is a nice wet formula that is easily buildable, gives black, long, curly upper lashes and did not flake, clump or smudge all day. The tiny cone shaped brush somehow gives me long, black lower lashes without a single clump. (In comparison, those huge brushes make it very hard to apply mascara to the lower lashes). These are rare qualities in a mascara so it's my favourite of the new ones I've tested. It will not give amazing volume or length but I like the natural dark curly lashes it gave me. I am not exaggerating when I say there was not even one tiny flake after 16 hours. I was actually amazed. Also, most importantly, it did not irritate my eyes or eyelids. And it washed off easily. Although the results are similar with a few others I've tried, this one is always on sale; even regular price is cheap so there's a good chance I will be switching to this one long term.

Update Feb. 22/16: I suspect this of making my lids itch, so I have to stop using it for now. I adore the curly, dark, natural lashes it gives me, but I have to find one that does not give me a reaction. Some day I hope to figure out exactly which ingredient in cosmetics is making me have itching and rashes.
Update Apr 23/16: Gave it another try and it's making my eyes itch. I'll have to give up on this one. Nice lashes, but not worth it because of the irritating formula.

This mascara is so-so for me. I find that it does an amazing job of lengthening, holding my curl, and it hasn't smudged on me whatsoever. However, I do find that after a coat or two it tends to start clumping my lashes together. The wand is also hard to work with at times. This mascara is okay, but I will not be repurchasing it.

This is my absolute favorite mascara ever --- drugstore & high end. I love this. I love the brush; its great for adding length, holding a curl, and giving volume. I think this mascara is great for anyone. It's so cheap and it lasts all day. Love it so much.

At first, I absolutely hated this mascara. The brush was incredibly difficult to use, and the formula too thin. Now that I've been using it for over a month, I've found that the oddly shaped brush is actually excellent at coating every single lash. It's great for natural looking lashes, although it claims to be a volumising mascara. Very cheap at kMart but you get what you pay for.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'd heard so much about the original Great Lash but when I finally tried it, I was deeply underwhelmed. Finally while traveling I found myself without mascara and bought this for the interim, intrigued by the brush. I'm wondering if Lots of Lashes is the Great Lash everyone's been gushing over - it's substantially better and I can't believe the only difference is the brush. It's generally under $5, which is a steal made even better by certain drugstores having frequent buy-one-get-one-half-off deals on Maybelline products. I've repurchased this a few times since that first time - they're good to have around to throw in a bag when you don't want to accidentally leave something more expensive, and the brush is great for spacing out lashes when using heavier mascara. Also, I've seen some reviews complaining about it drying out quickly, so here's a general mascara tip - add some eye drops to the tube to revive prematurely drying mascara. Works wonders!

on 8/18/2015 8:46:00 AM

Asian, short, downward stubby lashes. These lift my lashes up and I'm impressed! Lashes not as lifted as The Rocket mascara, but still does a very good job. I'm a sucker for silicone bristles as I feel they do not cause lashes to clump and can coat lashes evenly. Washable, does not flake and perfect for everyday wear!

Popular Mascaras