Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

in my opinion, the biggest difference between drug store mascaras is the wand. it's all about the wand. and this one is my HG. at first when I saw it I was skeptical because it wasn't curved as most usually are.but with this one I can really control the look of my lashes. one swipe looks completely natural, and the more swipes the more lashes I appear the have. I've never had a problem with clumping and my favorite part about it is that the size is perfect to use on my bottom lashes. I always seemed to make a mess when trying to use the bulkier wands on my bottoms. one swipe of this on my bottoms gives me a doe eyed look I love. if I had to complain about something, which I dont, it'd be that it does give me a little raccoon eye after a nap or if I don't take it off at night it's not real pretty in the morning. but I shouldn't be sleeping in it anyway. if you want the big, super curled, mascara look from makeup commercials, this probably isn't going to be for you. but if you are looking for something more natural looking that makes you look like you have lots of lashes (go figure), try it. and use it on bottoms too!

on 3/17/2017 10:52:00 PM

After being in abject mourning since the 70's over the loss of the original Helena Rubinstein's wand mascara..trust me..there was nothing better.!!!it had the thin, metal rod...this stuff was amazing..probably because it had..cold tar..in it!!!anyway, people used to think I had falsies on..so needless to say..I have been on the search for the HG ever since...sigh...I had good luck with Max Factor Volume Couture ..then of course, they shipped everything to Europe.then they recently came back. so am trying them again..but..honestly , I really do like Lots Of Lashes..and have repurchased several times..do not care for the original..really don't know what the difference is between the two. if it is actually a different formula or not..but it works for me.

This is actually one of the better mascaras I've tried. I've tried a few, too. This one grabs all your lashes with the little rubber brush, and you can apply multiple coats without clumping. It gives good length, though I wouldn't say it creates a crazy amount of volume. But for me this is a great mascara and it'll be going in my purse since it's nice and compact!

on 10/14/2016 4:18:00 PM

I don't understand the hype on this mascara.I bought this after reading that it one of the makeup artists staples.Maybe it's my way of applying it but ive tried it in a different manner and can't see the real deal on this thing. it smudges after hours..I wouldn't recommend..

on 10/14/2016 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I've ever uded in my life. I've already gone through two tubes and I plan on buying some more. I like the dramatic thick look I get from using this want. If you don't like big thick dramatic lashes, this product might not be for you. It is really good to me, though. All in all, I love this mascara and I have never used any other mascara that is as good as this one.

This Mascara was actually given to my mother in a gift basket, and she passed it onto me because she wouldn't of used that particular one. My main issues with this product is that the brush is an extremely awkward ' Christmas Tree ' shaped brush. I've used Mascara's like this before which are in the same shape but not anywhere near the same as that brush in particular. It's difficult to apply Mascara and worse, it gives you NO lashes. I also dislike that the formula isn't waterproof and so it'd be rendered useless unless a top coat is overtop. Packaging was perfectly fine, price I would say is affordable considering it's Maybelline. However I like their Original Great Lash Waterproof the best in that collection of Maybelline Mascaras.

on 2/3/2016 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't expect to like this so much - I hate the other Great Lash products and never use them. This is nothing like them. It was a dream to brush it on and see the lashes getting longer and darker. It is a nice wet formula that is easily buildable, gives black, long, curly upper lashes and did not flake, clump or smudge all day. The tiny cone shaped brush somehow gives me long, black lower lashes without a single clump. (In comparison, those huge brushes make it very hard to apply mascara to the lower lashes). These are rare qualities in a mascara so it's my favourite of the new ones I've tested. It will not give amazing volume or length but I like the natural dark curly lashes it gave me. I am not exaggerating when I say there was not even one tiny flake after 16 hours. I was actually amazed. Also, most importantly, it did not irritate my eyes or eyelids. And it washed off easily. Although the results are similar with a few others I've tried, this one is always on sale; even regular price is cheap so there's a good chance I will be switching to this one long term.

Update Feb. 22/16: I suspect this of making my lids itch, so I have to stop using it for now. I adore the curly, dark, natural lashes it gives me, but I have to find one that does not give me a reaction. Some day I hope to figure out exactly which ingredient in cosmetics is making me have itching and rashes.
Update Apr 23/16: Gave it another try and it's making my eyes itch. I'll have to give up on this one. Nice lashes, but not worth it because of the irritating formula.

This mascara is so-so for me. I find that it does an amazing job of lengthening, holding my curl, and it hasn't smudged on me whatsoever. However, I do find that after a coat or two it tends to start clumping my lashes together. The wand is also hard to work with at times. This mascara is okay, but I will not be repurchasing it.

This is my absolute favorite mascara ever --- drugstore & high end. I love this. I love the brush; its great for adding length, holding a curl, and giving volume. I think this mascara is great for anyone. It's so cheap and it lasts all day. Love it so much.

At first, I absolutely hated this mascara. The brush was incredibly difficult to use, and the formula too thin. Now that I've been using it for over a month, I've found that the oddly shaped brush is actually excellent at coating every single lash. It's great for natural looking lashes, although it claims to be a volumising mascara. Very cheap at kMart but you get what you pay for.