Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

4.3

This eyebrow pencil is amazing. My brows are sparse in certain areas, and I could never find pencils that were natural enough to not look fake, and if I did, they were way too warm toned and made my brows look ginger. I use the shade Dark Brown, and it matches my brows so well. It isn't too warm, but it isn't so cool toned that it's grey. It's Rimmel, so it's inexpensive which is a bonus. The only thing that I don't like about this product is the brow brush that comes on the cap. It isn't a classic spoolie, and the bristles are quite scratchy and rough, but I usually just use another one anyways. Overall, 100% recommend, favourite eyebrow pencil I've ever used.

shade : 001 dark brown. i love this pencil! though its the first one ive ever owned, ive used friends' and they never stayed on all day.. this one does though! only problem is with the brush on the top of it, it's too rough and wipes away the pencil/powder on your eyebrows! i prefer to use a spoolie or an eyebrow comb to use on my eyebrows, with pencil, powder, or gel:)

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

First of all this product only comes in 2-3 shades, i have mine in 002 Hazel, which is the lightest. The color is way too red for me. You have to press a lot before any pigment shows up, so it just kinda hurts a little. I feel like you can see where the product is and where your hair is. It's like it colors the skin instead of the hairs. It comes with a little brush on the lid, but i don't use it, because it's really uncomfortable to use. I prefer spoolies.

on 3/14/2016 11:56:00 AM

I love this product! I had been using my Mac eyeshadow as an eyebrow filler when I realised I was looking a little too glittery in the brow department. I’d never really got on with eyebrow pencils before (I ended up looking too harsh) so with the help of the Boots sales assistant (who was really good), I opted for the cheapest they had just to see how I went.
I realised the secret is tiny feather-like strokes and lots of them. Once I’d mastered this, I smoothed the lines over with the attached brush. This, IMHO, creates a great natural looking brow. I set it with Rimmel’s Brow Gel in clear – another great find!
The only downside is that if not blended it can look a little red. But will definitely purchase again, another super product from Rimmel!

on 1/10/2016 8:26:00 AM

Incredible product!
I use the shade hazel and it fills in any gaps and gives an overall thicker and fuller look to my brows in practically no time at all. Its super creamy, however precise and once applied stays put all day. The price is great for the quality of the product, it definitely beats any other brow pencil on the market.

on 12/29/2015 12:45:00 AM

Love this. Precise and the perfect hardness.

on 10/12/2015 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried brow gels, mascaras and other pencils and I always come back to this one. Not the most amazing but it's definitely my go to. I love dramatic brows so I use the black/brown and I love the color more than anything else. It's super blendable, but also can be a bit messy on application. Once it's on, it stays. Can't beat the price. Blows most of the pencils I've bought from Sephora out of the water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i own three of these, in the dark brown/brunette shade. not sure what its called sorry. I am inlove with these. i will use them for the rest of my life. fortunately i have very thick well groomed eyebrows, so naturally they are a great shape already, i just use this to darken and fill in any gaps. i wouldnt recommend for somebody who has to completely alter the shape of their eyebrows, or give themselves brows everyday lol.its more just to provide fullness and darker colour.

Great product, I use it every single day. My brows come out looking on point whenever I use it and it lasts all day.

My favorite pencil for a couple years now. Not too creamy that it gets waxy, and not so hard that you have to press hard to get color. Just right. I use black brown.